ASUS 24 incher for 20.8 k

not that good deal considering asus has quality issues atleast in LCD dept... + pathetic after sales service.. + high price

dell E248wfp @ 18k is still the best choice with 5 yrs warranty :)

^^ No offense but how can u claim this thing on onsite warranty by ASUS ??
and yes that Full HD LCD with 2ms response Time better than E248wfp

And yes Warranty of dell is also no more of good standard ,I have personal experience when i purchased Vostro lappy ,was purchased from Global infonet Pvt LTd :p

^^^Its a known fact that DELL warranty and ASS is of pretty good standard. Cant say the same thing about ASUS but yeah the LCD on its own is good enuf to ask for the small premium than the DELL LCD.

predatorvj said:
^^ No offense but how can u claim this thing on onsite warranty by ASUS ??
and yes that Full HD LCD with 2ms response Time better than E248wfp

And yes Warranty of dell is also no more of good standard ,I have personal experience when i purchased Vostro lappy ,was purchased from Global infonet Pvt LTd :p
dell has direct replacement warranty !! (they dont bore u to hell before providing replacement + convinient )

so does asus ???

2ms/5ms.... it hardly matters ... trust me i have used enough LCD`s (to be precise 1x 19inch, 3x 22inch, 2x 24inch and 2x 30inch ) which have diff specs and panels...

atleast in INDIA... after sales service is a major concern :)

no offense to u either...

i dint know the product was sellin thru ur site....

this Asus version has a 1920X1080 resolution, while the dell has 1920X1200. although both r HD, does the diff. in resolution make it inferior to dell ?

TN panel 24" for 21k...Thank you ...online shopping is so cheap in India :rofl: and you term it as hot deal :p...cmon Predator :p ur uncle should do something better for us :p

are u comparing with E248wfp :p
response time is ASUS is better :) ,so in that terms dell becomes inferior
raj404 said:
this Asus version has a 1920X1080 resolution, while the dell has 1920X1200. although both r HD, does the diff. in resolution make it inferior to dell ?

u can get Asus 19" VW-193D for 7700 + shpping (inc octroi in mumbai & nearby areas and 16" VW-161D for 5900 + shipping (inc oct) in mumbai and nearby areas.
Built quality and performance is excellent
3 Yrs onsite warranty

Back