Asus Eee PC 1201N Netbook in Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaresh

Adept
Hey guys,

My 7 Months old Asus 1201N Netbook is available for sale. It was imported from the US and still has international warranty left.

Reason for sale: Bought a Macbook Air.

jNKzw.jpg

LZMhZ.jpg

APJH4.jpg

gXCBi.jpg

For more details about this netbook, take a look at ASUS Eee PC 1201N review -- Engadget

The netbook has been kept in pristine condition and there are no visible spots or scratches anywhere on the body. I still have the original box it came in.

I'm looking for a quick sale since I will be going out of the country on the 11th of April and this offer will no longer be available after that.

Price: I'm looking for around 15k, incl. shipping. Local buyers preferred. Lowballers are requested to stay out please, however if you're a serious buyer then I am willing to listen to any reasonable offers.

Regards,

Amaresh

Am interested lock it up for me, will let you know in a day about the purchase after i check my funds.

EDIT: Pls unhold it for me just saw my online account is 5k too less :( oh well this lappy was not suppose to be mine.

Amaresh said:
Hey guys,

My 7 Months old Asus 1201N Netbook is available for sale. It was imported from the US and still has international warranty left.

Yes, I bought it.

Laptop is working fine. :)

But please provide me something document to claim warranty. You did not give me a document to claim warranty if I need it. I don't have anything that has date of purchase.

Also, I would have preferred if the restore partition was not removed so that I could restore original Windows 7. I prefer having original Windows 7 Home premium than pirated Windows 7 ultimate.

Or, if you had provided restore DVD which comes with it (provided enough links to prove that it comes with a DVD through PM).

Regards,
Mg.

dude i bought one myself and i did not get any restore win 7 dvd only the recovery partition was configured btw u got a nice deal
i bought mine 1201n(silver) 4 months back paid rs25,000 for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back