Asus Excitepad, Omron Pedometer....Can trade with external HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitgaur

Disciple
UP For sale is
• Asus Gamepad (Asus Excitepad with 2X Force Feedback/Rumble).
Bought From TE in feb 09, never even used once after testing. I m not a game geek so no use for me…. Goes for 600 shipped
http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/fs-asus-xcitepad-force-feedback-gamepad-127660.html
Supports 12 programmable buttons.
Supports both Analog and Digital modes.
Supports Macro key (to store key combos in controller memory and to use them in game later.)
Drivers work on XP and Vista (both 32bit and 64bit, confirmed).

IMPORTANT: The controller since having functional LEDs/Force Feedback motors, draws enough power from the USB port. You need to have a good PSU that should be able to provide enough 5V constant on the USB ports else the controller may not behave as expected.
I ve used pics by Sushantv the original seller since my pics are not clear enough, however if someone insists, will upload one of my own
• OMRON PEDOMETER
Bought to encourage my lazy butt to move some but never even used once… sells for 1640/- on ebay, I m giving it up for 1300/-

An Omron pedometer is a great motivational tool to track your distance, the number of steps you take and how many calories you burn. You can easily set and reach your daily goals.

Walking style HJ-113 works even in your pocket and bag! You do not need to clip onto your belt or pants with this, it's convenient and easy to use. No sensitivity adjustment needed.
Features
• Easy to use
• Easy to operate
• Easy to read LCD display
• Super slim, lightweight
Functions
• Counts Steps & Aerobic Steps
• Displays duration of aerobic walk
• Displays distance walked
• Counts amount of calories and body fat burnt
• Memory for past 7-days data
• Time Display
I ve used language from the net or from previous threads…Pls forgive my laziness

Attachments

• asus2.jpg
    asus2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 221
  • asus 00.jpg
    asus 00.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 235
  • ASUSOK.jpg
    ASUSOK.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 217
  • test_page.jpg
    test_page.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 231
  • OMRONHJ113.jpg
    OMRONHJ113.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 221
  • OMRON1.JPG
    OMRON1.JPG
    227.1 KB · Views: 228
  • OMRON2.JPG
    OMRON2.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 265
Guys Cmon, Go for good gaming , Save your Keyboard.....Get the pedometer, Get rid of your Beer Bellies.................:hap2::clap::bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back