Budget 15-20K Asus/Moto/Samsung/Sony?

kalpitd

Recruit
Hey guys wanted to buy a phone under 20k with good battery display and performance.... I have short listed
1) asus zenphone 2 2gb
2) moto x play
3) samsung a6
4) sony m4 aqua.
Any suggestions .... Othe than this phones will also do.

Moto X Play>Sony M4 Aqua>the other two.
thank you could you suggest me 1 more phone( for my dad with the same specs like dual sim, battrey and camera) ... M4 aqua is good but what about the battrey...

Moto x play is a way better option,
Very practical and niche product from Motorola
yo! Thank you !
Is there any other phone with the same specs? For my dad!

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you could you suggest me 1 more phone( for my dad with the same specs like dual sim, battrey and camera) ... M4 aqua is good but what about the battrey...

yo! Thank you !
Is there any other phone with the same specs? For my dad!
Get 2x Moto X Play Dual Sim?
But older people usually prefer Samsung smartphones. Most of the elders i meet carry a Samsung phone, followed by Nokia/Microsoft. Go figure. :| it must have something to do with the brand name.
While the specs of the M4 Aqua is good i honestly dont know if the 2400mah battery would be enough to provide enough juice. Well for people who just want to make calls and browse the net once in a while they may not be affected much but it wouldn't be enough for us heavy users. If you dont like to buy two same models phones then you can go for the M4 Aqua if your dad is not a heavy user. I hope that you get perfectly working phones without any problem. (y)

Get 2x Moto X Play Dual Sim?
But older people usually prefer Samsung smartphones. Most of the elders i meet carry a Samsung phone, followed by Nokia/Microsoft. Go figure. :| it must have something to do with the brand name.
While the specs of the M4 Aqua is good i honestly dont know if the 2400mah battery would be enough to provide enough juice. Well for people who just want to make calls and browse the net once in a while they may not be affected much but it wouldn't be enough for us heavy users. If you dont like to buy two same models phones then you can go for the M4 Aqua if your dad is not a heavy user. I hope that you get perfectly working phones without any problem. (y)
It's the Easy mode on Samsung Galaxy phones, makes it way easier to use for elderly people. That's why it's very popular with them. My grandfather gets confused with operations if it's not in easy mode.

There's no real competition for Moto X play right now, especially if you consider the excellent dual sim functionality and battery backup it offers. Motorola has promised to open dedicated service centers for Moto X phones, if that happens it's going to rule the midrange handset category.

Back