ASUS Notebook Service in India?

CeDrIc

Adept
Hi All,

I am planning to buy ASUS N61JQ-A1 from US
ASUS N61JQ-A1 - XOTIC PC - Custom ASUS Laptop

Will be getting 2 Year Global warranty. Wanted to know, how is the efficiency/reliability of the service centres of ASUS in India.
Gotto know that Rashi Peripherals, Grant Road is authorized service centre along with another in Andheri. How are these people. Any idea?

Please suggest guys. I am in a hurry.

I was also considering this laptop, back in April after i decided to get the dv6t quad by hp.

I finally figured that if taken good care of, most laptops in any case, live past their warranty period without any problems.

So, dont bother too much about warranty.

the N61JQ is still one of the BAD-A$$-est machines out there. GET IT, my friend!

parts will be ordered from taiwan by rashi and will take at least 2-3 months considering rashi previous track record .

I picked up a refurb Asus G50VT that came with 30 days manufacturer warranty, 10 months ago.
Not had a single issue with it as yet. (touch-wood)

As long as you use it in a well ventilated place and occasionally take a few minutes to clear the build up of dust, you should do ok.
PS - make sure you have a regular data backup scheduled to some external device atleast once a week. (this sort of goes unsaid for pretty much any rig imho).

ASUS manufactures the most reliable laptops according to a survey . but a laptop is unlinke a rig you might get problems

Back