FS: Video Card Asus NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti Direct CUII 1 GB DDR5

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Expected Price: Rs 19,000 shipped - the price of ur card

• Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from [E] member talha5007
  • Reason for Sale: Need money....Also pc idle at home i own a Alienware M17XR4...but my MB requires graphics card to boot tats why the trade.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced
  • Product Condition: 9/10
  • Purchase Invoice Available: NO but i have invoice number and warranty details in mail to claim warranty
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: yes july 2016
  • Accessories Included: Only Graphics Card with a box
  • Product Location: pondicherry
  • Preferred Courier:DTDC.
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • First 2 pics with stock bios next 2 pics is flashed bios see the difference in core clocks, boost clocks and performance in 3dmark 11
  • Dont see the Pscore as my cpu is weak...see the graphics score it can outperform zotac gtx 670 amp edition, gtx 680 stock, PALIT gtx 670 jetstream, evga gtx 670 FTW all this 100% stable no overvoltage 100% safe.
  • U can also safely flash back stock bios anytime...i will give u all softwares, bios and tutorial how to do it.

Yaa man very unfortunate but inside you must be fuming in anger because nobody likes to sell their stuff without reason, as him/her get a better gpu in reasonable price so him/her might have want to upgrade their gpu or him/her are urgently in need of money so selling their products.
But nothing is impossible as you break the word impossible you get " i m possible" (quite filmy)
Consider it as free bump.
Hey, what's your problem? This has nothing to do with you. You never would have bought this in the first place. Oh wait. You never would have paid for the item and put the seller in trouble. So instead of insulting others, mind your own business if you have any.

Hey, what's your problem? This has nothing to do with you. You never would have bought this in the first place. Oh wait. You never would have paid for the item and put the seller in trouble. So instead of insulting others, mind your own business if you have any.
Bro i didn't told once also that i am buying it as i sold my gtx 560ti a month back, as i clearly mentioned it is for my friend so if you can't read its not my problem.
BTW its a sale thread and as you could not buy it don't take out your frustration as you have already wasted 15 days instead let the seller sells his stuff peacefully.

Bro i didn't told once also that i am buying it as i sold my gtx 560ti a month back, as i clearly mentioned it is for my friend so if you can't read its not my problem.
BTW its a sale thread and as you could not buy it don't take out your frustration as you have already wasted 15 days instead let the seller sells his stuff peacefully.
If it is for your friend, let him freakin buy it. You also mentioned that you would have bought it, but instead you got the R9. Lies, lies everywhere.

If it is for your friend, let him freakin buy it.
You also mentioned that you would have bought it, but instead you got the R9. Lies, lies everywhere.
Yaa bro i have bought a R9 for my friend and i will buy a good gpu for myself within a month or so and you can
see that i sold Asus Gtx 560ti a month back which was in warranty so now i will try AMD so if you say that i am lying than ok.
Bro why you are after me?
If you want to say anything pm me instead of spoiling other's sale thread.
As a seller nobody would accept these in sale thread.

Card received and tested, working fine. Good packing. Left iTrader. Kindly leave iTrader for me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back