CPU/Mobo Asus P5N32 e SLI + Intel C2D E6600 - No Post after BIOS Screen + Long Beep

sabret00the

Disciple
Hi All,

I'm in big trouble for the past few weeks now. My desktop wont go past the BIOS screen. The system was crashing for the past few months and now it wont boot at all.

When I press the Power button, all the fans turn on, the Mobo light comes on and the screen goes till "Asus Lifestyle" screen and then it goes blank and there is a Long Beep...followed by another long beep. Not sure what could be the problem.

Below is the config,

Intel C2D E6600 @ 2.4 ghz
Asus P5N32 e SLI
2 x 2 GB OCZ Platinum XTC DDR2 1000 MHz PC8000 Rams
XFX GeForce GTS 250 512MB
3.33 TB Sata HDD (not in RAID)
1 x 80 GB Sata HDD
2 x 500 GB Sata HDD
1 x 2 TB Sata HDD
1 x 250 GB Sata HDD

Win 7 Ultimate 64bit.

Now time has come for you to update yourself with new rig and sale the working items.

Hi All,

I'm in big trouble for the past few weeks now. My desktop wont go past the BIOS screen. The system was crashing for the past few months and now it wont boot at all.

When I press the Power button, all the fans turn on, the Mobo light comes on and the screen goes till "Asus Lifestyle" screen and then it goes blank and there is a Long Beep...followed by another long beep. Not sure what could be the problem.

Below is the config,

Intel C2D E6600 @ 2.4 ghz
Asus P5N32 e SLI
2 x 2 GB OCZ Platinum XTC DDR2 1000 MHz PC8000 Rams
XFX GeForce GTS 250 512MB
3.33 TB Sata HDD (not in RAID)
1 x 80 GB Sata HDD
2 x 500 GB Sata HDD
1 x 2 TB Sata HDD
1 x 250 GB Sata HDD

Win 7 Ultimate 64bit.

Really out of the computing scene for a while. Need some help with a new config.

Need help buying the following stuff:-

CPU, ATX Motherboard (for now with integrated graphics to support Full HD), PSU, RAMs. Plan to buy a GPU later from US.

I'm looking for a VFM Mid range setup that will be able to play all games when I add the GPU.

Remove both the Ram sticks clean it and re-insert, If this doesn't work then you need to reset CMOS by either removing and re-inserting battery or sing the CMOS jumper

Back