ASUS P5N32-E SLI Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu

Disciple
Selling my friend's Asus P5N32-E SLI as he sold his Q6600. It has more than 1.5 years warranty.

Link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

He will also give the SupremeFX (ADI 1988b) sound card that comes with motherboard which has DTS sound effect.

hey man.. I m shocked..recently purchased Asus P5N-E SLI ...its designed is different and moreover it has only 2 PCI slots at the bottom???????????????????

raheelshadab said:
hey man.. I m shocked..recently purchased Asus P5N-E SLI ...its designed is different and moreover it has only 2 PCI slots at the bottom???????????????????

Haha.I am selling P5N32-SLI board. I was editing the thread........:rofl::rofl:

OK, hold this for me - I'll take one of your Asus boards (either this or the other one) the next time you drop by in B'lore.

linuxguru said:
OK, hold this for me - I'll take one of your Asus boards (either this or the other one) the next time you drop by in B'lore.

Oh you were online.....I forgot to tell you about this :)

linuxguru said:
No probs - I'll take it if it works, and has no obvious capacitor issues.

This has the best capaciotr which is in silver colour which u showed to me and these are very good.

pikachu said:
This has the best capaciotr which is in silver colour which u showed to me and these are very good.

Yes, I noticed polymers in your photo. Please bring the mobo along at your convenience...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back