asus power surge

anpl

Market Restricted
Disciple
my pc restarts when asus power surge protection is on
it displays power surge detected press f1
when i disable power surge protection everything is normal

The power surge protection feature in your Asus motherboard is designed to protect your computer and its components from damage caused by power surges. A power surge can occur when there is a sudden increase in voltage that exceeds the normal operating range of your computer. When this happens, the Asus power surge protection feature is triggered, and your computer restarts to prevent damage to your system.

If your computer is restarting every time the power surge protection feature is enabled, it could be due to a hardware issue. A hardware issue could cause a voltage spike that exceeds the threshold set by the Asus power surge protection feature. You should check the power supply unit (PSU), cables, and other components for damage and replace any that are damaged. You should also check that the PSU is providing stable power to the computer.

If the issue persists even after checking the hardware, you may need to seek assistance from a professional technician to diagnose and resolve the issue.

i had random random asus anti power surge restart and while playing games for 5 min restarts my pc
i was using corsair 650 power supply now i connected my spare smps (dual power supply;)) to power gpu alone (nvidia 3070fe) now all problem solved

Last edited:
Back