FS: Video Card Asus Strix 970 OC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBark

Disciple
Upgrading. So dont need this anymore.

ncgb9Vz.jpg 20170620_190437.jpg wHOvwE9.jpg

Isn't this the same card you bought on Er from aakash?
Selling something you got for 15K 3 weeks back for 16K.. not nice bro.

Regards
Members are free to negotiate via PM just like I did with him.

People like you point this out frequently although it has no bearing on anything. You also know the mentality behind everyone wants to haggle with the listed price.

Members are free to negotiate via PM just like I did with him.

People like you point this out frequently although it has no bearing on anything. You also know the mentality behind everyone wants to haggle with the listed price.

People like me point these things out coz people like you wont mention it in your posts. I guess it shows how genuine you are and also how you try to take advantage of the situation, gaining sympathy from the seller as your other deal that went sour, getting the card for 5K less then the quoted price and then selling it for 1K more 3 weeks later quoting "upgrade" as a reason. Well well.
I'm sure if you would mention the whole context in your post and ask people not to negotiate as you got it for 15K barely 3 weeks back.. genuinely interested members wont. But you seem to have formed a picture about everyone here (like you did about me in the above post).
So I think my first post goes in for general awareness now since you wont mention it.

People like me point these things out coz people like you wont mention it in your posts. I guess it shows how genuine you are and also how you try to take advantage of the situation, gaining sympathy from the seller as your other deal that went sour, getting the card for 5K less then the quoted price and then selling it for 1K more 3 weeks later quoting "upgrade" as a reason. Well well.
I'm sure if you would mention the whole context in your post and ask people not to negotiate as you got it for 15K barely 3 weeks back.. genuinely interested members wont. But you seem to have formed a picture about everyone here (like you did about me in the above post).
So I think my first post goes in for general awareness now since you wont mention it.

What?? How is upgrading not a valid reason? I am buying a separate card that has nothing to do with this transaction.

I love how in a post accusing me of assuming a lot of things, you're the one assuming that the seller had sympathies with me leading to a price reduction.

I'm of course open to negotiation. Everyone negotiates.[DOUBLEPOST=1501608096][/DOUBLEPOST]After reconsidering my pricing, I've updated the OP.

Last edited:
I think I have made a noobish mess. :([DOUBLEPOST=1501823885][/DOUBLEPOST]Op interested[DOUBLEPOST=1501841250][/DOUBLEPOST]@Op

Interested in the stuff. Can you pm me shipping cost to 700156?

Thanks,

Niladri.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back