ASUS Ul30A-X5 or ACER TIMELINE 3810T

dheerajjotwani

Disciple
acer i know is available in India... i can only find asus on amazon.

for those owning any of the two, please share your experience and also share the price i can buy either at... i can have them picked from delhi...

both are outdated models .....UL30has ul30jt with i5 most probably and nvidia310m+optimus and timeline has been replaced by TimelineX 3820TG arrandale i7-i5,5650/5740 with ATI switchable graphics 6-8hr backup . but if its in between the two it would definitely be ASUS and from what i have read its available for around $700 and it was launched at much higher

i asked KMD for a quote it was 5-6K +US price ... i have decided the timelineX but most launches are being delayed as arrandales are short in supply

thats too low . i have saved 60k for laptop and dont want to waste my money on useless desktop upgrades . i will go for a more powerful model

haider_up32 said:
thats too low . i have saved 60k for laptop and dont want to waste my money on useless desktop upgrades . i will go for a more powerful model

Fast-forward 2 months and you'll be back to singing that ol'faithful desktop tune ;)

just to update. i finally managed to get my hands onto a asus ul30a-x5k from amazon.com and it sure is everything it claims to be but for the battery claims... i am very happy to have waited and bought this instead of the acer timeline...

Back