Asus X54H or Samsung RV518-A01IN or Asus K53E (I3 2nd gen laptop)

aadi007

Disciple
Finally, I have narrowed down to the following 3 laptops based on my requirements and budget.

All of them are having I3 2nd generation CPU with Integrated graphics, 15.6" screen and cost around 25K in the local market.

• Asus X54H - SX137D

[*]Samsung RV518-A01IN

[*]Asus K53E - SX187D

Some observations -

The Asus X54H has one USB 3.0 and Asus laptops come with illuminated keypad. Should I go for Asus X54H?

The Asus K Series does not have a USB 3.0 but costs the same..don't know why? Is there any difference between Asus X and K series laptops?

The Samsung one was chose because it was within my 25K budget and favorable user reviews - the display and sound quality have been praised unanimously.

Please find the links below

Asus X54H-SX137D Price and Specification | Features | Spec | Laptop in India | MRP with Discount | Cheap and Best Price(Rs) | With Bill & Warranty

Samsung R Series NP-RV518-A01IN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook

Asus K Series K53E-SX187D Laptop Without Accessories: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

Please suggest which one to go for.

Main criteria will be build quality, display and sound quality, reliability and A.S.S

The build quality of K series is better than X series..so the difference in price.

Complete o.t,is Asus Zenbook available in India?

surya_neo said:
Go for samsung 3 series but starting with NP300 series..it has a matte screen...the above one has a glossy screen..

Is there any 3 series Samsung laptop in that price range with 2nd gen I3 proc? If yes, please provide a link

Back