AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

Bhai post ur imei number here itself,ill give the unlock code :)

And also no black cases in stock !

- - - Updated - - -

UNLOCK CODE FOR AT&T PANTECH BURST P9070,All Pantech ZTE MOTOROLA ALCATEL PHONES | eBay
Stop using the software for commercial purposes. Instead help TE folks for free !! I know how you got the software............. Anyone who needs a code can PM me !!

This is for people who arent on Desidime/TE/Erodov :|

And plus i dont use Login Plus Client.

I use infinity box dongle-unlocks for all phones.

The login plus client gives wrong codes sometimes ! :(

^^ i have ordered from the same seller on 22-Oct and still no clue about delivery. Why it is not turning on and did you tried charging the phone and tried again

i too received my piece today.. Though i ordered for 2, received only 1 (strange as i ordered both together and their is only 1 order ID to track).. Checked with ICC.. they will call me back with the details as their system were slow!!

- - - Updated - - -

Got call back from them. They confirmed due to their staff mistake, i received only one. The second will be sent soon if available in stock. :p

Btw, how long do you need to charge in order to bring the phone up?

how long does it take to charge , i had it plugged in the pc & now in the wall for a total two hours it still says "please charge phone before turning on" , there is also no charging indicator , just a blank screen.

Arjun, try using the Power cable charger. Mine was ready to boot after 15 min of charging. Also See if Pantech is displayed when you insert the cable for charging. If it is, then its charging. i was too concerned, but as it started now, all good :) (beautiful piece for the cost i paid. Thinking to order two more, will gift my mom n sis) :)

Yea , now finally showing 10% charge

- - - Updated - - -

says no sim inserted , i got the sim cut from idea showroom

- - - Updated - - -

sim working now

This is sad ,i have ordered on 4th yet not received,shipping deadline gone,marked as not received.....refund put on hold,as seller appealed against it,but yet when i call them,they do not have shipping details....

Back