AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

I see here phonestoreUSA is messing up the orders more than I2cworld i suppose?
Few of us have already got their mobiles through them

I see here phonestoreUSA is messing up the orders more than I2cworld i suppose?
Few of us have already got their mobiles through them

Both of them are messing up orders,my order was messed up by iccworld ,they have sent my product to some other buyer since the last 2-3 weeks :|

damn ... i guess ill ask for a refund too.. real sad state of handling done from their end. how can they mistake his order for someone else. .. thats plain stupid.

damn ... i guess ill ask for a refund too.. real sad state of handling done from their end. how can they mistake his order for someone else. .. thats plain stupid.

i didnt ask for a refund my delivery deadline was gone,so automatically it comes to refund status !

I guess you should wait,coz prices have risen and they will have to deliver to you at the price you bought it at !!

Thats the one reason im saying,i want the phone,not the money.

Got it at 8100 - 10% off :D

ok so they left for india hub on nov 1st. so im hoping i get the phone this coming week before the 7th. (last day for them to deliver)

November 1, 20122130NEW YORKSHIPMENT IN TRANSIT TO INDIA
November 1, 20121930NEW YORKSHIPMENT LEFT US HUB TO INDIA
November 1, 20121250NEW YORKSHIPMENT RECEIVED IN US HUB
October 22, 20120001NEW YORKAWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER
October 22, 20120000NEW YORKSHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED

This thread is hilarious,

I am curious though did anyone buy anything at all from the guy who started it all ?

A 1 Crore Question..:p

Yes few guys bought phone (not sure if they received it though :) ) and few bought accessories..Correct me PrateekS.

Hey Prateek, are you ordering Black TPU cases anytime soon?

A 1 Crore Question..:p

Yes few guys bought phone (not sure if they received it though :) ) and few bought accessories..Correct me PrateekS.

Hey Prateek, are you ordering Black TPU cases anytime soon?

yes ill order if we get around 10-15 orders minimum.

36 pages and ...... ???

Mate the GO was cancelled after the first 1-2 pages,as prices fel drastically as i was starting a GO. :|

And yeah minimum 10-15 orders are for the cases,not phones.

Yeah,next time go through the 36 pages and then commment.

This has become a Pantech burst queries and problems thread,not a GO. :|

^ xtremeguards are the best , they delivered it in a week, first time i have installed a screenguard without a single bubble on the screen

- - - Updated - - -

buy three & use coupon "80off3" to get 80% off http://www.xtremeguard.com/Pantech-Burst-Screen-Protector-p/pantech_burst_screen_protector.htm

Back