PC Peripherals ATI Card + HDMI +BENQ2420HD= ISSUES ! PLZ HELP!

Hi these are the components I am using
BENQ-2420HD
ATi 5670 512 mb card
Philips 23inch LED monitor+ nvidia 560gtx card
Now the problem is with nvidia+ philips the cable works flawless
But with benq + ati acts as if it has got hit by lightning screen flickers when i turn it on
BUt when i connect the LCD with xbox + hdmi it again works fine . Does that mean my graphics card HDMI port is dead or is it the driver issue or is it my monitor?
I have checked conection benq monitor to nvidia system issue still exists its grainy when i turn on when when i change it to dvi & revert back to HDMI grains are gone ..
My dvi works fine though ..
Any idea what to do ??
I need HELP !!
biggrin.gif

I DID I GOOGLE SEARCH I AM NOT HAPPY WITH ANSWERS THAT I HAVE FOUND !

BUt when i connect the LCD with xbox + hdmi it again works fine . Does that mean my graphics card HDMI port is dead or is it the driver issue or is it my monitor?

As your DVI-D signal is working fine, either the HDMI cable is faulty OR the graphic cards (AMD HD5670) HDMI-OUT port is gone. This is the issue I can backup with most veracity.

Also what drivers are you using for the AMD card?

As your DVI-D signal is working fine, either the HDMI cable is faulty OR the graphic cards (AMD HD5670) HDMI-OUT port is gone. This is the issue I can backup with most veracity.

Also what drivers are you using for the AMD card?

Using the latest drivers for 5670 card bro..
I have uninstalled old & installed new one but with nvidia gpu & philips monitor absolutly no issues..
Even i doubt its the hdmi issue goin to frenz home tom who has same monitor may be that will help me clear few doubts I hope its not my monitor.

Hey chill I have 7850 + Benq XL2420T. I have same flickering thing, I dont think it should be a problem, but if it is...We will replace it b4 the warranty ends :))

Back