Graphic Cards ATI Catalyst 5.10 out!!!!

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Catalystâ„¢ Control Center: Entering the Adjustments page and deselecting the option to Let the Application Decide no longer results in the Hue value not changing when moving the slider bar

Connecting two display devices to the ATI Radeon® X300/X600 no longer results in the Overlay Theater Mode failing to be applied to the primary display device

Attempting to toggle between the CRT and TV using ALT+F5 shortcut no longer fails

The red/blue components are no longer intermittently swapped when rendering images with OpenGL based Java 2D pipeline

Connecting the display device to an ATI Radeon® X300/X600 no longer results in display corruption being noticed after the installation of the ATI display driver

The ATI Radeon® X850 Pro is now properly identified in the Display Properties

Attempting to enabling clone mode under Windows XP MCE while watching TV in a windowed mode no longer results in the operating system crashing

The FM seek function found in the ATI MMC no longer operates the same as the tune function when using an ATI All-in-Wonder X800 (PAL) under the Windows XP MCE operating system
Grab it here :eek:hyeah:

No multithread support yet :(. Nooooo :'(

OMG????? They Started REgistration TO DOWNLOAD DRIVERS?????? HOW FUGGIN LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahh, just a week back i downloaded 5.9, now this, looks like ill give this one a skip, thnx for the info though, repped :D

goldenfrag said:
No multithread support yet :(. Nooooo :'(

OMG????? They Started REgistration TO DOWNLOAD DRIVERS?????? HOW FUGGIN LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huh? i was asked no registration....i dloaded frm the same link i posted......

Back