Graphic Cards ATI Crossfire vs. Nvdia SLI vs. Single Card like Nvidia 8800GTX

ideawagon

Disciple
Guys....

Am planning to buy a new comp. Which would be the best graphic engine to go with.

1. ATI Crossfire based
2. Nvidia SLi based
3. Single card like 8800 GTX

Processor would Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz....

ideawagon said:
ASUS motherboard will go well with Intel Core 2 Duos? Planning for Striker Extreme or P5N32-E SLI... instead of Intel 975XBX..

Eh? Striker? Gte P5n 32 E SLi same PCB as of striker save thousands of bucks and spend in good LCD and HD 2900XT Crossfire :D :eek:hyeah:

Dark Star said:
Eh? Striker? Gte P5n 32 E SLi same PCB as of striker save thousands of bucks and spend in good LCD and HD 2900XT Crossfire :D :eek:hyeah:

no crossfire on SLi boards :bleh:

@ideawagon : Like Udit said it depends on the resolution you are going to run at

Dark Star said:

why waste more power on HD2900XT Crossfire when 8800GTX SLI can defeat it easily :S

if he can afford 8800GTX SLI it's the best :eek:hyeah:

thexfactor said:
no crossfire on SLi boards :bleh:

@ideawagon : Like Udit said it depends on the resolution you are going to run at

:ashamed: Oops me sily :rofl: Btw get a good CF board maily P5 B delux or P5 WDH delux and put HD 2900XT as CF :clap: :rofl:

Udit said:
why waste more power on HD 2900XT Crossfire when 8800GTX SLI can defeat it easily :S

if he can afford 8800GTX SLI it's the best :eek:hyeah:

Eh? How many times? Drivers let it come and XTX version will sit quietly ..and XT ver will do all the jobs till G92 or R650 arrives :p

Dark Star said:
:ashamed: Oops me sily :rofl: Btw get a good CF board maily P5 B delux or P5 WDH delux and put HD 2900XT as CF :clap: :rofl:

fanboism leads nowhere :|

Dark Star said:
Eh? How many times? Drivers let it come and XTX version will sit quietly ..and XT ver will do all the jobs till G92 or R650 arrives :p

that made no sense :S

learn english dude :rofl:

anyways iam no fanboi & i praise and try owning the best stuff :)

8800 series over HD2900 series anyday :eek:hyeah:

8800 beating HD2900 in DX10 proof :D

Legit Reviews - Company of Heroes Goes DirectX 10 - Benchmark Results & Final Thoughts

Legit Reviews - DirectX 10 Benchmarking - Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Benchmark Results & Final Thoughts

Legit Reviews - ATI versus nVidia -- DirectX 10 Benchmarking - Benchmarking & Conclusion

mind you that Nvidia Drivers are getting better too ;)

well like i see it, if he can afford the GTX SLi's....go for it......even if ATi can improve its drivers like hell and cross 8800GTX, its still a speculation and if he wer going for GTS, i would recommend the 2900XT CF, but he can go for the GTX , so go for it

Back