Graphic Cards ATI dealers in Pune?

vrd

Adept
does anyone know any dealers that sell ATI cards in Pune?

i am on a hunt for a new graphics card,..and would like to check out ATI cards too,..i have checked out all the major dealers i know in pune (poonam,dcc,karan,sujata) and none of them have ATi cards.

What do you mean check out ATI cards ? You aren't buying clothes that you need to physically check it before :)

There are dealers here who will ship to Pune. Post your budget and requirements and people can help you here...

lol... loads of dealers here who can help you ....

Amarbir

PhoeNiX

ITWares - Rahul

TheTechShopGuy

and if you wanna import anything.. ask KMD :p

and its weird that people dont have stock of any brands that manufacture ATi cards :|

@apollyon

thanks dude. will check it out.

SoMxNemesis said:
lol... loads of dealers here who can help you ....

Amarbir

PhoeNiX

ITWares - Rahul

TheTechShopGuy

and if you wanna import anything.. ask KMD :p

and its weird that people dont have stock of any brands that manufacture ATi cards

i know that dude,..i even had almost finalized a deal with Sudhir (Phoenix) but that couldnt go through.

and even i am surprised dealers here dont stock ati cards.

Sapphire dealer contact: 020-3096 3702

93259 96424

Bear in mind the regular guy at their office knows nothing. The channel sales manager is a rude @#%@^%& who told me that the 4800 series would take 5-6 months to get to India from the day of the launch. And then the cards were available in something like two weeks from launch.

And he also tried to sell me a Sapphire 3870 at a higher cost than the price quoted by Theitdepot - India's First Online IT Store

For some reason he thinks it makes sense for the distributor to charge more for a card than the retailer.

Basically, the Sapphire distris in Pune suck. Just buy it from one of the dealers on TE.

Hey contact ANKITA SALES (Dealers in ATI n CM)
ph no --24465490,66015610,9823284031

addresss--545, sadashiv peth, kumthekar road, behind kulkarni petrol pump, near alka theatre, pune---30:)

lxq_ikrana said:
Sapphire dealer contact: 020-3096 3702
93259 96424

Bear in mind the regular guy at their office knows nothing. The channel sales manager is a rude @#%@^%& who told me that the 4800 series would take 5-6 months to get to India from the day of the launch. And then the cards were available in something like two weeks from launch.

And he also tried to sell me a Sapphire 3870 at a higher cost than the price quoted by Theitdepot - India's First Online IT Store
For some reason he thinks it makes sense for the distributor to charge more for a card than the retailer.

Basically, the Sapphire distris in Pune suck. Just buy it from one of the dealers on TE.

Exactly. This guy quoted me a price of 8500 for the ATI Radeon HD5670, although others have quoted as low as 7450+4% VAT.

Back