Ati hd 4870 gpu 512 mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

Selling a ATI Sapphire HD 4870 512MB with custom cooler bought last year which has been running at stock speed since i ever had it and hasn't been overclocked or misused.

Purchased on : 11 Nov 09 from E - Lounge or theitwares.

Warranty : Almost 2 years left

Condition : This card hasn't caused me any trouble yet,it is working 100% fine and can max out most of the games you throw at it.

Contents : Includes the GPU along with all the accessories except a HDMI to DVI converter.

Reason for sale : No time to game nowadays.Therefore, has been running idle for most of the time.

PRICE : 5300 Shipped Via DTDC to anywhere in INDIA.

Pictures : Please checkout the Imageshack Album below to view the pics

ImageShack Album - 8 images

GPU - Z PIC : http://img842.imageshack.us/i/capturealb.jpg/

I think that anyone is not showing interest firstly beacause its a Sapphire, and it has 2 years warranty only, well real warranty, and secondly, 4 series cards are kind of well, not in demand. I would have got this if warranty weren't an issue, and this 4870 is a power hog compared to 5770 which has similar performance, and my 24x7 download rig would result in high electricity bills with this beast.

^^ why are you crapping his thread?...if you are not interested in the product just stay clear of it.....if uve got suggestions pm the op and let him know rather than badmouthing the product in the thread

AFAIK Sapphire is the best brand for ATI cards. HD 4870 is anyday better than 5770 when it comes to shear power, Moreover that cooler is simply one of the best in any 4870. Ive the same and it really really runs cool and the card OC really well.

Good luck for your sale bro.

ankitmane said:
^^ why are you crapping his thread?...if you are not interested in the product just stay clear of it.....if uve got suggestions pm the op and let him know rather than badmouthing the product in the thread
When the hell did I crap his thread? I said, why it doesn't suit my requirements, and why people may not be buying it. I have never said that his price is high or the product is bad. Try to interpret the message in its original meaning. :/

dOm1naTOr said:
AFAIK Sapphire is the best brand for ATI cards. HD 4870 is anyday better than 5770 when it comes to shear power, Moreover that cooler is simply one of the best in any 4870. Ive the same and it really really runs cool and the card OC really well.

Good luck for your sale bro.
Thanks Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back