ATI Radeon 4XXX Series : 4670 and 4850 Sonic's Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I'm waiting to figure out how much my car bill is, before I pull the trigger. That gives me some time. I'll call you!

Pheonix,

I require 2 cross fire bridges for them to do a 4850HD CF unfortunately this model doesn't come with this bridge.

Would you be able to sell me only the crossfire bridges? I would require 2 of them. Please PM me if these brdges are available with you.

Thanks.

Please check the updated pricing. ALl prices are going up because of the inflated dollar rate.

1 x Palit ATi Radeon HD4870 Sonic Dual Edition - Naga - Confirmed , Payment Recieved
1 x Palit HD 4850 512MB - Aparajith - Order Confirmed , Payment Recieved
1 x GeCube ATi Radeon HD4870X2 - Sangram - Confirmed , Awaiting Payment

^^Comn buddy the prices are good enough atleast the Palit ones

Its selling for 170$ on newegg which we are selling at 1000 bucks more i guess tatz a gr8 price

Pheonix baba..

can you please check on those CF bridges for me if possible, if you can maybe you can tempt me into one more of the 4850 ...

:)

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day..

....Phoenix,

Please PM me the best price of Palit 4850HD with 2 crossfire Bridges if possible,

I am only interested if you can give me 2 CF bridges too...

Thanks a lot.

@Phoenix : Product recieved. Fixed the 4850 card. Yet to open the USB Drive. No games to test till now. Tested only with DOOM 3 at max settings. Am stuck with a BIOS problem. Will provide trader feedback once I fix that issue. Was great dealing with you. Hope to do the same in the future. Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back