ATM machines -Is this really work?

cool_cat

Adept
I saw on a orkut community ,this weird claim:

*If you are ever forced by a thief or someone to take money out of an ATM *

*machine, enter your pin number reversed.

So if your number is 1254 mark 4521.

The ATM machine will give you your money, but will automatically recognize

this as a plea for help and will alert the police, unknown to the thief.

This option is in all ATM machines, but not many people know this.

Is this really works?Anyone?:ashamed:

This actually works folks. Also if you put 0666 as the pin then the atm will dispense the notes with horns sticking out of gandhi's forehead.

Think Prakashan Think... because us Linux dudes are of a higher mental ability than the common folk especially on Orkut.

If its 1254 and you type 4521 the system might be programmed to alert the police. Its very easy to write the code to do this. Even I can do it in only a few weeks time.

But if the ATM pin code is for example: 1221... now think about it for a second (or for a couple of hours)... those ATM machines must be running some advanced version of Linux to be able to detect whether to call the police or not for this pincode, no? :D

Yeah it works!! Trust me!!!

My pin is 4528 and my friend has a pin of 8254!!

Whenever I withdraw money, police comes and questions him and whenever he withdraws money , police questions me!!

DAMN!!!

eggman said:
Yeah it works!! Trust me!!!

My pin is 4528 and my friend has a pin of 8254!!

Whenever I withdraw money, police comes and questions him and whenever he withdraws money , police questions me!!

DAMN!!!

Why troubling just change your PIN :tongue:

I always knew that this is/was bogus... But never thought of the fun part with this subject that this thread is having...

:hap5::rofl::rofl::hap5:

Back