PC Peripherals Atp3 problem

sumit_123

Disciple
:mad: ::oops: :help: hello friends
yesterday i bought atp3 .but i havent seen any headphone pin hole and i usually use headphone.plz tell any idea how 2 slove this problem...

there is no headphone jack in ATP3, you have to connect ur headphone directly to your sound card in ur system.

I have connected the ATP3 in the Audio-out at the back of the computer and installed the headphone (with mic) in the front panel of the computer :hap2:

See my RiG

BTW are there any benefits of connecting the headphones to the headphone port of the speaker as compared to direct connection with the audio out of the sound card?

I am confused b/w ATP3 and Logitech X230 as the later has a headphone out.

@ everyone is correct here....the ATP3 dont have a headphone jack.....use the 10 buk spliter or attach headphone in the front of the cabby if there is a port.

@ Monty..

I guess its just easier to attach the headphones then. You dont have to get up and put it in the Sound card, which takes effort.

Speakers with the Jack, will just go off then a Headphone is connected anyways.

thanks aditya :)

I had thought there might be some amplification if we connect headphones to the headphones out of the speaker.

So, which is better option for me: ATP3 or Logitech X230?

Primary use: Movies and Music and some gaming

montylee said:
BTW are there any benefits of connecting the headphones to the headphone port of the speaker as compared to direct connection with the audio out of the sound card?

I am confused b/w ATP3 and Logitech X230 as the later has a headphone out.
First of all, let me make myself safe- no X230 here so dunno- ATP3 guy!!:eek:hyeah:

'Then again, ATP3 has master volume+on/off, Bass and TREBLE adjust knob too on the right pod itself- once set up, all controls within arm's reach.
I think the loggy has only on/off and master volume on one pod and a subwoofer volume knob at the back of the sub- "AAHH, my back":mad: !!':rofl:

A pal mentioned he thought the MX had less bass- poor chap was used to an ATP3 before he went MX5021!!:rofl:
Then again, Chaos used to use his MX at lowest bass setting!!:O
So maybe my friend got so used to the overwhelming bass of the ATP3 that maybe he was almost repenting his decision to go MX from ATP3 - yes, it is a bit overwhelming unless set right.

As for me, i needed something with extra punch just for the trance tracks and movies and ATP3 doesnt disappoint.:)
Movies are much more fun with the sub kicking in and my audio system to which i had plugged my PC to must be thanking me for sparing it of the torture inflicted by Bass heavy trance tracks.:ashamed:

Another friend got the Loggy X530- he thinks it rocks- havent heard it- but he has a decent ear for sound too- though he prefers a lil more bass than i am comfortable with.
The loggy X230 units look quite similar- so they shouldnt be so bad.:p

Only way out- try and listen to your fave tracks on both and then decide.:ashamed:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
First of all, let me make myself safe- no X230 here so dunno- ATP3 guy!!:eek:hyeah:

'Then again, ATP3 has master volume+on/off, Bass and TREBLE adjust knob too on the right pod itself- once set up, all controls within arm's reach.

I think the loggy has only on/off and master volume on one pod and a subwoofer volume knob at the back of the sub- "AAHH, my back":mad: !!':rofl:

A pal mentioned he thought the MX had less bass- poor chap was used to an ATP3 before he went MX5021!!:rofl:

Then again, Chaos used to use his MX at lowest bass setting!!:O

So maybe my friend got so used to the overwhelming bass of the ATP3 that maybe he was almost repenting his decision to go MX from ATP3 - yes, it is a bit overwhelming unless set right.

As for me, i needed something with extra punch just for the trance tracks and movies and ATP3 doesnt disappoint.:)

Movies are much more fun with the sub kicking in and my audio system to which i had plugged my PC to must be thanking me for sparing it of the torture inflicted by Bass heavy trance tracks.:ashamed:

Another friend got the Loggy X530- he thinks it rocks- havent heard it- but he has a decent ear for sound too- though he prefers a lil more bass than i am comfortable with.

The loggy X230 units look quite similar- so they shouldnt be so bad.:p

Only way out- try and listen to your fave tracks on both and then decide.:ashamed:

thanks for the explanation dude. I guess i'll have to find a shop with both these models...

Well i just happened to listen to the Mx5021 demo at PNP, lammy... i must say tht now i fully agree with ppl who were defending it..it sure has just the rit bass for my kindof music..(prog rock guy here..:p ) the ATP3 seemed to be booming a bit more..but tht was well, booming..not bass..:p N given the price difference between the 2, its understood..;)

Private Ryan said:
Well i just happened to listen to the Mx5021 demo at PNP, lammy... i must say tht now i fully agree with ppl who were defending it..it sure has just the rit bass for my kindof music..(prog rock guy here..:p ) the ATP3 seemed to be booming a bit more..but tht was well, booming..not bass..:p N given the price difference between the 2, its understood..;)
What Track, which device/player, what settings??:)

What you have done is sheer harakiri- i am sure you heard the MX5021 first.:rofl:
ATP3 has no chance against that.
From all i have heard about the MX, i am sure it has just the right amount of bass- tight and precise- just how i like it.:)

Yes, ATP3 booms at high volumes and things get almost out of control.:p
But never felt the need to turn it up that high ever as i live in a small space- even though i do like playing my music quite loud.
But for its price, i think its still quite good compared to its 2.1 competitors- esp creative that most people buy (and most dealers push:mad:).

But its rather surprising how at times even a lil boom can add a lil more excitement to trance, movies and games.:ashamed:
(try Doom's Night by Azzido Da Bass for instance on an ATP3:eek:hyeah:, then again 'Phatt Bass' by Warp brothers and Aquagen will be a total disaster on it as it demands something with tight drivers to hold up and release every beat distinctly)

The guy connected it to his system and played a paul van dyk song..dont know which one, sorry, m not into trance.. i was only interested in mx5021 but the guy also let me listen to one of his atp3...well, though it has ample boom for trance, its not something i was lookin for as again, i m not a trance addict...

I liked the mx5021 for its tight bass will have to listen to some of my stuff (prog rock) on it to decide...but according to chaos, it is just the right one for my kinda stuff.. will need an extended demo, i guess...:p

Back