Attained Audio Nirvana!!!!

Sandy said:
beech when did you get all this?? :mad: Anyways congrats :D Will love to listen to them this weekend..

hopefully my new toy will also be here by Friday :eek:hyeah:

You need to be alive and stop giving haaaaaath to come to know that i have ordered :tongue:.

@Metalspree --> i am on a rock flac(or 320kbps) collection downloading spree .. u can pick them up from me if some weekend i am in bangalore ..

Congrats mate:eek:hyeah:

Thanks dude :D

Superfrag said:
congrats!!

when ur rippig CD's to FLAC, use EAC for best results, in the sense, rip to EAC then to FLAC. or foobar from CD to FLAC.

Thanks for that info.I would prefer downloading coz i do not have not even a single Original CD.Stopped buying them ages ago :ashamed:

panther said:
can you try to post a review and more pics??

Here is a review written by our member thenvk

Breif review of Cowon D2

Here is a PMP's comparison by thenvk

PMP's Comparison

If u want some pics i can upload the same,but there is no use of writing review again for a PMP,thenvk has already done it.In case u wanna read any in depth review please go to anythingbutipod.com

I am also looking for a player and my only requirement is sound quality.Considering the D2 is relatively old, is it still the best music player out there?with and without the budget limit?

Lovely player indeed. But better quality than the Touch and Classic - I differ. Extensive testing has proven this to be wrong. But it's subjective - enjoy...

@Metalspree

Whats the difference between D2 and D2+ ??

Also we would love to have an (extensive) review of this player by you. Please oblige :p

Congrats !!! Enjoy the sound. Also the D2 is generally considered to have a very efficient amp and I doubt a dedicated amp will make any difference other than adding to the number of items you carry.

raksrules said:
@Metalspree

Whats the difference between D2 and D2+ ??
Also we would love to have an (extensive) review of this player by you. Please oblige :p

No Difference is design its just that D2+ has some thing called as BBE+ .I have no idea whats BBE+.Dig around in google whats BBE+.Cowon has rebagged D2 with D2+ with some firmware upgrades tats all

Back