Attention Hyderabad Members.

Rogues

Disciple
I am new to Hyderabad and was just looking for a few pointers as to where to buy things from, where to eat etc etc. So here goes...

1. Where do I get packaging material in Hyderabad?

2. Good vegeterian hotels in Hyderabad.

3. Best computer shop. I've been to CTC and the prizes they quote are insanely high. I was quoted 6k for a CM690II which I ultimately bought for 4.5k from TheITDepot.

I live around the Himayath Nagar area. We could also conduct a get together if everyone can come up with a date and time.

Cheers,

Rogues

P.S I might add more stuff as time goes by.

1. Packaging material? I'd start with stationaries.
2. I like Chutneys. But are we talking dining out or everyday meals?
3. Bhoomika peripherals, Shweta peripherals, Computer Bazaar are usually the places where most of the forum members seem to be ending up purchasing stuff from, you might wanna visit all three and compare quotes for all purchases. They are all at CTC.

me 2 new in hyderabad living in indra nagar. i heard there is a sunday book bazaar where one can purchase books for cheap just like daryaganj market in delhi . can anyone put some light on it and is there some adventure sports activities like bungee jumping, rafting etc. in and around hyderabad.

@damn: 1. packaging material as in cardboard boxes, bubblewrap, anti-static bags etc etc

2. Everyday lunch and the ocassional dinner. Is Chutney very expensive?
3.Okay, but I think Shweta peripherals quoted the exorbiant price on the CM 690II. Also I bought a pen drive from one of the shops and they charged about 70/- more than flipkart. I'm looking to buy another monitor for a dual setup. I'm wondering if I should go the online route or buy locally. I guess I'll decide after I've check the prices.
4. I'm also looking for a reasonably priced club/sports complex which has a swimming pool and tennis courts.
@malefic, not sure about that.

We can also use this thread to post local events I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
3. Best computer shop. I've been to CTC and the prizes they quote are insanely high. I was quoted 6k for a CM690II which I ultimately bought for 4.5k from TheITDepot.

You might as well continue buying stuff online. At least that is what I do myself. Unless you want something very urgently that you cannot wait a couple of days, there simply isn't any point in going to CTC.

Back