Audio AVR receiver/amp with Spectrum Analyser display?

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
Hello!

Any suggestions for AVRs which have a spectrum analyser in the display? I miss those old school days staring at such a display.

I have a Denon X550BT 5.2 AVR with IndiqAudio Diamond Achal floorstanders and a Polk HTS 12 sub.

Wondering if I can replace the AVR with something similar that has a spectrum analyser display like the Denon's "cool blue" (mostly white) LEDs that doesn't break the bank.

Thanks!

Alternatively - any suggestions for a "add on" separate dedicated spectrum analyser display that's plug and play?

Maybe some independent unit that has a mic built-in to capture sound?

I want to avoid (as far as possible) going DIY with something like a LED dot matrix display and mic connected to a Raspberry Pi or something and writing your own code lol.

Hello!

Any suggestions for AVRs which have a spectrum analyser in the display? I miss those old school days staring at such a display.

I have a Denon X550BT 5.2 AVR with IndiqAudio Diamond Achal floorstanders and a Polk HTS 12 sub.

Wondering if I can replace the AVR with something similar that has a spectrum analyser display like the Denon's "cool blue" (mostly white) LEDs that doesn't break the bank.

Thanks!

Alternatively - any suggestions for a "add on" separate dedicated spectrum analyser display that's plug and play?

Maybe some independent unit that has a mic built-in to capture sound?

I want to avoid (as far as possible) going DIY with something like a LED dot matrix display and mic connected to a Raspberry Pi or something and writing your own code lol.
Dmed..

A suggestion for the last resort, here

Haha as soon as I saw soldering iron I stopped reading that page further. I'm too clumsy. I prefer plug and play components with ready connectors and max I dare to do is use screwdrivers lol. But thanks for the link, useful info.

Haha as soon as I saw soldering iron I stopped reading that page further. I'm too clumsy. I prefer plug and play components with ready connectors and max I dare to do is use screwdrivers lol. But thanks for the link, useful info.
It doesn't have too many components. I think I will give it a try one of these days

Back