Audio Bliss :D

^^ i dun think it's via optical toslink... the marantz is a stereo amp, doesn't have any digital inputs..

btw, good purchase! ;)

Spacescreamer said:
Now this is where TE is special for us .. get all the stuff in mint condition and at a very good price.. saving the hassles and the groans ..

Same goes for the seller.. who , besides a decent deal, knows that the babies he purchased with so mch spirit wd be going into concerned hands..

Congrats for ur purchase buddy .. :)

thanks mate :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Chaos's DDTT. :O :rofl:
Congrats and Rock on. :eek:hyeah:

thanks buddy..... and i have no idea wat that means

:p

rushabht said:
Hey man z4's aint that bad also :mad:

Btw congrats on the l33t audio equipment :p

thanks ...

SoulFire said:
all the Z series logi stuff is way better than the other stuff people have here on TE , although these r better

way to go :) good stuff there

thanks man

Udit said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Many have MX5021 which beats the Z series black & blue :eek:hyeah:

hehe ..... no comments :p

Nikhil said:
AWesome stuff Rahul !! Rock on !!

thanks nikhil

Sourav said:
That setup rocks !! :eek:hyeah: he tries to much to play it at full volume, but we reach till about 40 % of the volume level and our ears give away :p... Amazing stuff bro. congrats on your purchase..

hehe ...... before ears the heart gave away lol .....

superczar said:
nice purchase dude...now blast those babies at full vol. :)

thanks man ...... hell no lol

TheMask said:
Congratulations mate!!

:rofl:

GOD save his neighbours :lol:

lol thats his ID :p .....

till now no complains

sunilyo said:
nice purchase rahul. BTW from where did u get the xplosion ? in Delhi where is it available ??

no its not availalbe locally .....

CHARSi said:
yes tell me too :D and how did u connect the sound card to the amp :huh:

thx

Interconnect ..... stereo to RCA cable

Rahul, while doing the research for the current set, did you come across any good 8"/10" subs?

I went to the Audio store (Cinema Vision) on Cathedral road looking for Phase Tech Subs but the buggers are hugely overpricing their stuff (40K for Phase Tech VL-10 subs, 70K for the Phase tech V12s :( )

I have moved my audio setup to my living room and because of the bigger room size, some of the bass presence seems missing

superczar said:
Rahul, while doing the research for the current set, did you come across any good 8"/10" subs?

I went to the Audio store (Cinema Vision) on Cathedral road looking for Phase Tech Subs but the buggers are hugely overpricing their stuff (40K for Phase Tech VL-10 subs, 70K for the Phase tech V12s :( )

I have moved my audio setup to my living room and because of the bigger room size, some of the bass presence seems missing

errrrr..... i am totally wrong person to ask that :oops:

very big noob in audio thing ..... but if u want to audition some stuff ..... lets go to the audio people thats were i got my amp and they have very wide range of speakers and subs :)

how much u intend to spend ??

congratulations on elite purchase.

so chaos was able to dispose off his impulsive purchase to a worthy user. :D

Woah... Those're really cool Rahul... Congo on the purchase... I guess its time to invest in some floorstanders... :D

Good on you, opting for a good audio setup.

Now get some good music and notice how you start seeing the difference between good and bad recordings.

Have fun collecting and enjoying music! It's pretty addictive as a hobby, and sucks up money pretty fast.

Congrats Rahul... :)

BTW czar if you are looking for a musical sub, look at REL. Nothing else comes close. But as I said... those speakers will generate a lotta bass. You dont need more. What you need is better placement and more room for them to breathe. Also invest in a higher quality source first before buying a sub.

thanks everyone .....

this setup really gives me same feel as i used to listen 5-6 years back on cassette player and home built amp and speakers :D

after listening mp3 on these speaker i have deleted most of my mp3s :-/

Rahul said:
thanks everyone .....

this setup really gives me same feel as i used to listen 5-6 years back on cassette player and home built amp and speakers :D

after listening mp3 on these speaker i have deleted most of my mp3s :-/

same here dude... when i tried outputting some 320k bitrate mp3s to my b&w bookshelves recently, i was like "wtf!"... dumped those now and now i only keep lossless .flac recordings on my media server...

Back