Audio bliss in 10K

buBleZ

Skilled
Some upgrades for my ears :)

Sansa clip+ black 8GB -- 3.7K

Phonak PFE 012 PB -- 6.1K

Comply foams for the IEMs are on the way but I doubt if I really need it. The phonak fit is superb even with silicone eartips. It fits like as if the contours in the ear are just made for this IEM. The main reason I went for this IEMs out of the suggestions given to me in this thread.

http://www.techenclave.com/gadgets-...g-advice/recommend-me-an-iem-7-8k-169180.html

This player + earphone combination looks like it can make use of an amp. So plz suggest me an amp for < 1K .

p10207191.jpg

060720100021.jpg

p10207211.jpg

^^ I stay in blore.. I asked the site to ship it marked as a gift. wasnt charged any customs and the package wasnt investigated even.

^^Thanks. Yep go ahead. For the price and SQ it is well worth the money. I imported sansa clip + from GEB. so for any warranty claims I have to ship it abroad. Just consider that factor in making your decision. Also you could buy a 2GB version and add a micro SD card of your preference combined together for a cheaper price if you arent travelling a lot and don't expect a max battery life.

FaH33m said:
Congrats ! Do post some impressions on the Phonaks !
titana said:
Congrats !

seems like a really nice portable rig.
Black_Hawk said:
Congrats!! :)
VOiLA said:
Congrats. Where do u stay ? Customs ?
viralbug said:
Congrats! post your impressions on how it sounds!
Malique said:
For <1k i can only think of Fiio E5. very VFM.
desiibond said:
congrats on the purchase :)
BF1983 said:
Congrats ! An awesome combo. :D
Thanks folks. I will post my impressions soon after some time with the IEMs.

Back