Audio bliss !

Very nice, and congrats. Price a little on the high side, but considering its from Singapore, its OK.

Amp em well, they scale with better equipment. btw cabling is very important else you'll pick up grounding noise and other interference.

Its already a warm can, and tubes will make it warmer. So will tape and vinyl. Watch out for the top end, its not as revealing on tubes.

tracerbullet said:
It's the HD650 all right.

@BF1983: I wasn't too happy with the plasticky build though. Why didn't you look at Grado? Anyway, congratulations!

Thanks a lot guys ! Making me feel better about spending so much !

I bought this after Chaos convinced me to go for it. I also knew precious little about sound and headphones, also Stalker made a GO for headphones from Jaben and that sealed the deal for me !

@ Hanzy - I spent all my money on the headphones so I have no money for an amp ! :ashamed: But honestly I was blown away by their sound ! It was simply amazing after I connected it to my dads amp. The vocals, the bass, practically everything sounded so clear and beautiful ! Even when I played it unamped it was great.

@Vandy - Thanks ! Got them from Singapore because people bought stuff from Jaben before and they also undervalued the stuff. To you and me they are Sennheiser HD 650 cans. To the customs people they are EARMUFFs for $30 ! :bleh:
I can't buy my dad anything else right now. Anyways he is making an amp for them.

@Faheem_m - Thanks, but no money to buy anthing else right now. Also I need a better source, so priority is CD player first then wiring later.

Back