Audio Gear I used to dream of once upon a time ..

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
..... now the dream has turned into reality.:eek:hyeah:

First let the pics do the talking.

0.jpg

1) HiFiMan EF2A USB DAC + tube amp

2)HiFiMan / Head Direct RE-252

7.jpg

3) HiFiMan / Head Direct RE-0

6.jpg

4) Yuin PK3 earphones.

Now it's time for me to do the talking . :bleh:

At first I thought I shouldn't be posting a show-off thread for this since most of it is review sample but then I thought what the heck,I haven't posted a show-off for a long time now.There couldn't be better stuff than this since most of my other purchases go into the every day show off .:tongue:
The EF2A ,RE-252 are samples from Fang at Head-Direct and I got all of it via Amarbir who also sent the PK3 along. So thanks a lot to you guys !

The RE-0 is a replacement for my older RE-2s which died twice.

I will be posting the reviews one by one after I've burn them in and used them for a good amount of time.So it's gonna take some time,specially the USB DAC + amp as it has 300-400 hrs burn-in period.

Also trying to source a good headphones as well using all my savings,and hopefully that would be my last purchase of audio gear.:ashamed:

Will add the first impressions soon.(in a weeks time)Right now all I can say is I am loving every bit of the music being sampled by the DAC .

the second thing took all my eyes *jealous*. pass them on to me when you're done... please please please please please!! :|

anyways... :( congrats.. :)

please consider my request.. lol.. :p :bleh:

getsetgo_008 said:
the second thing took all my eyes *jealous*. pass them on to me when you're done... please please please please please!! :|

anyways... :( congrats.. :)

please consider my request.. lol.. :p :bleh:

LoL yeah will consider it if you ever come down to Mumbai sometime and get a Sennheiser HD 650 for me :tongue:

thexfactor said:
Awesome stuff there ... can't wait to crash into your place :p

Thanks .Yeah planning on a meet,but kinda busy with college and stuff.Should happen soon.

Spectre said:
Congrats Faheem :)

Thanks dude !:)

Awesome! Congrats! :D

Call me when you're done with burning them in. :p
With so many IEMs around at your place, you might not even realize if one of them go missing after I'm gone. :devil2: :p

BTW, the third one should be RE-0 and not RE-252.

FaH33m said:
LoL yeah will consider it if you ever come down to Mumbai sometime and get a Sennheiser HD 650 for me :tongue:

bas... issi ki kami thi...
making fun of a 'laachar' guy.
:bleh:

my days will also come. lol. :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

lol. congrats again.. :p
btw are the 2nd and 3rd ones the same?? you titled both with a same name!

viralbug said:
Awesome! Congrats! :D

Call me when you're done with burning them in. :p

With so many IEMs around at your place, you might not even realize if one of them go missing after I'm gone. :devil2: :p

BTW, the third one should be RE-0 and not RE-252.

hehehe Yeah right ! .Thanks for pointing out .:p

Gannu said:
Congrats maldar boy! :eek:hyeah:

Thank You Gannu.

getsetgo_008 said:
bas... issi ki kami thi...

making fun of a 'laachar' guy.

:bleh:

my days will also come. lol. :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

lol. congrats again.. :p

btw are the 2nd and 3rd ones the same?? you titled both with a same name!

Hey I was just kidding ;) The 3rd one's are the RE-0,had done a copy paste since I was lazy..now corrected it .

and yeah please try to reduce the no. of smiles in each post,too many of them spoil the fun and are irritating .

Back