Audio Gear I used to dream of once upon a time ..

Faheem ,

Now Lets Source So Alternative Tubes Fro this ,New Material Is Also Coming ,The qinpu Is On The Cards .Intense Experimentation With the EF2A Is Required Cos Its a Great Headset Amp ,Once Of The Best In The World .We Are Maintaining Very good Pricing For The EF2A For Indian Buyers Also .

^Yes Paaji.Even I am trying to source some additional tubes, Raytheon 6AK5 to be precise.The EF2A sounds blissful and I love the the tubes glow in the night.:D

Roxtin said:
Do you return all the stuff? If you are less on space I'll come and take it :p

Till date all the company owners have been generous enough to let me keep the stuff and some of them have even requested for comparisons / shootout of all the IEMs I have,which I will be doing later.Whenever you are in Mumbai ,you can surely come down to my place to have a listening session.

Gannu said:
Hmmm some reviewers get to keep the stuff for themselves! This's fishy! :p

LoL :rofl:

Metalspree said:
Congrats dude.If i come in to ur place be ready to miss a lot of stuff not one IEM as said by viralbug

Everyone's planning to looting me huh.:( I guess I will be left with a creative EP-630 .:mad:hahaha.

titana said:
these items should be rotated among TE members for reviewing. I am first in line. ;)

Yeah Right. :bleh:

@Everyone else .. Thanks.

Ahh, seeing the pics is making me drool ! :eek:hyeah:

Dont worry dude I am not like these low life's like Metalspree and Viralbug who want to rob your earphones. :hap2:

I just want the amp and nothing else ! :bleh:

Just let me know when you finish burning in the EF2 so I can bring my HD 650s for an audition. Just keep plenty of tissues on hand to clean my drool ! :ashamed:

:drool2:
congrats. Awesome stuff :)
FaH33m said:
Also trying to source a good headphones as well using all my savings,and hopefully that would be my last purchase of audio gear.:ashamed:
I wonder if that would be you last. :p

FaH33m said:
Everyone's planning to looting me huh.:( I guess I will be left with a creative EP-630 .:mad:hahaha.

Do not worry dude we will not loot you to that extent we will leave the RE0 to urself

Sudarshan_SMD said:
:drool2:

congrats. Awesome stuff :)

I wonder if that would be you last. :p

It would never be the last :no:

^I know once you get it into it , it's just irresistible and you feel like upgrading to better stuff , but seriously I feel saturated with IEMs right now other than one last IEM that I want to try desperately.

Right now I feel like trying a few good open /closed cans :D.

^Hmmm working on the Crossroads Quattro right now and burn-in the PL-50 ,RE0 and other stuff at the same time .

Plan to finish of the PL-50 testing/review by 10-15th Jan and RE-0 by 20th Jan .Dates are tentative,might get prepone or postponed. :p

The problem is I really cant write a completely objective/ neutral review unless and until I am sure the earphones are completely burn-in (don't show further changes in sonic characteristics) , also till I test them with 3-4 varied sources and on different occasions to get a conclusion which is unbiased and less affected by human error.At times I take opinions of different people with sound ears and get even more surprised to see how different each one's opinion is.:S.

With audio gear, auditioning is the best bet,I write reviews just to give an idea what the earphones sound like cause sadly we can't audition most of the stuff before we buy it.

That's the worst part of testing earphones, there isn't any particular benchmark or hardware to test them .

^ Yeah I know about your golden ears :rofl:. Anyways dude ,this thread is going OT,will talk on gtalk later.

IEMs tickle me and i am anyways not even remotely fond of them.

Headphones are once in a while majboori, especialy late into the night.

So all i want is the tube amp, only. :lol:

Congrats maaldaar guy- i hope your quest for enough posts and reps is long over now. :D

BTW, where all do you post your reviews.? :ashamed:

He posts the review in head-fi and here.He becoming serious audiophile these days.hes gonna have a tough time dealing with PM's after reviews :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
IEMs tickle me and i am anyways not even remotely fond of them.

Headphones are once in a while majboori, especialy late into the night.

So all i want is the tube amp, only. :lol:

Congrats maaldaar guy- i hope your quest for enough posts and reps is long over now. :D

BTW, where all do you post your reviews.? :ashamed:

Thankyou Bikey :). Maybe you should try a few more IEMs like the PL-50 which is very comfortable,you might like it.

The quest for reps and post count is long gone , it was there when I was new to TE.Later I realized it doesn't make any difference as such,it's the quality posts which does.:hap2:

You hardly come online / on TE these days.Is your MTNL net still upset ? Anyways here are my reviews posted on TE.

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/review-hippo-boom-iems-154278.html

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/review-beta-brainwavz-pro-iems-150976.html

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/head-direct-re-2-review-140801.html

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/review-soundmagic-pl-30-earphones-fiio-131961.html

Metalspree said:
He posts the review in head-fi and here.He becoming serious audiophile these days.hes gonna have a tough time dealing with PM's after reviews :p

I am not an audiophile Kranthi !! Yeah I do have a hard time dealing with all those PMs after the reviews,I was thinking of disabling PMs so that they post their queries in thread itself.:ashamed:

Back