Audio(IEM) + Horological Upgrade

OMG!!!! the showoff should be about the watch....btw, it certainly is simple looking, then what do they charge the 500$ and above for???? Is it diamond studded or what???

^^CX-500/Denon C551K.

The bass is there, but the highs are a bit more clearer.

Maybe the CX 500 has a bit more bass than Denon.. which is said to have a flatter response.

In fact, I am also planning on getting something like this.. :)

btw.. Congrats to the OP. sorry for being late.. :D

nice simple looking expensive watch..

^^Its a Blancpain.. and swiss make the best watche.. :)

Hope more peeps on the forums post shots of their watches..

Never get tired of looking at pics of anything mechanical with 2+ hands on it ...

Nice Dude you got the PL-30. I have ordered on DEC 2 with a PMP player as it is on presale i may get in the 3rd week of Jan. Lucky you didnt got hold of the customs. Enjoy the sound. I thought you will be ordering PMP as well

If you want more bass get the Atrio. Music is not all abt bass atleast to my taste.

kkndka: How good is the sound stage. E3 and E5 will suit PL-30 as there is a bass hump for both the amps which compensate on the lack of bass.

Dont never ever turn these bass knobs on the PL-30 they are notorious to snap off and cant be re-fixec leads to poor sound stage

I had a lot of random people at college compare the earphones+amp with a shure e2c.

They found the sound quality comparable. If anyone has a budget of 1.5k for an in ear earphone, nothing comes close to this.

The only caveat is that is that you should be prepared to sacrifice some bass for better overall quality.

kkndka said:
I had a lot of random people at college compare the earphones+amp with a shure e2c.

They found the sound quality comparable. If anyone has a budget of 1.5k for an in ear earphone, nothing comes close to this.

The only caveat is that is that you should be prepared to sacrifice some bass for better overall quality.

I found the PL-30 pretty uncomfortable. Ears star aching after some 20-30 mins of usage and have to contantly adjust it because I get this sensation of one volume being more than the other, which is rectified after adjusting

Back