Audio Setup for Living Room under 20k

You can also contact DNM Audio in Saki Naka. They're from the same family as Norge's owners. They have some good cheap products. They are not very retail consumer oriented though as they cater more to commercial clients. But you can call them up and check what products they have on offer.

I'm using DNM for surrounds and it cost only 3.6k for a pair. For the price, they're really good.

The Norge Concerto Gold 1000 is 15.5k plus shipping. It's a great Amplifier and sounds lovely. Will drive most speakers with ease.

You can call or Whatsapp Manisha at Norge for prices and other product info at: 9 8 2 1 8 7 1 0 2 3

Have you decided on your speakers that you are going to use the Norge with?

For under 25k I would have recommended the Edifier S1000DB (if you are going the powered speaker way) but it seems to be OOS on Amazon and Flipkart. I personally use the Edifier S1000DB on my desktop:

View attachment 137900
Nice setup, what are those black thing you placed the speakers on?
I'm considering the used Norge amp on sale in market section. For speakers I'm yet to decide from this list depending on how much I'm able to save.
Screenshot_20220629-130310.png

I have the Adams and they are the endgame for me (I hope !). Pricey but boy, do they sound fantastic !! German engineering at their best. Enough bass (which is controlled pretty well) to bring that smile on your face. These have been objectively reviewed as pretty good as well.

I'm not qualified enough to answer it, you can consider others replies.
I'm new to speakers and I was kinda in the same boat as i was looking to buy new speakers in that budget and decided on this model based on asr review.

I have heard so much good reviews on the Norge amp, can someone say the exact model and price for these? I'm not able to find prices in their website.
i have norge concerto gold for over a decade now. running rock solid.

Back