FS: Headphone Audio Technica ATH-M50 (Coiled) In Perfect Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayMathers

Diablo's Rapier
Disciple
Product Name : Audio Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (with coiled cable)
Expected Price : Rs. 6800/-
Shipping charges : Rs. 350 (With Transit Insurance)
Manufacturer page : http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/0edf909675b1be4d/
Description if any : Very Rarely Used. Maybe Not Even For a Complete Week. You can see that the 3.5mm Jack Is In Perfect Condition.
Reason for Sale : Fundraiser
Product condition :10/10
Purchase Date : September, 2012
Remaining Warranty period : None (However I Will Provide A Testing warranty of 7 Days)
Warranty available : None (However I Will Provide A Testing warranty of 7 Days)
Invoice Available : No
Shipping from : Ghaziabad, U.P. (Zip 201010)
Shipping to : All India
Preferred courier : DTDC
Payment options : Bank Transfer
IMG_0241.JPG
IMG_0242.JPG
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0246.JPG

Thanks For Watching!
GODSPEED
!

HI All
Please note that the item was sold to a TE Member last Friday, that would mean that 'MANUCITC', it was sold before the due date that you suggested and 'SATO1986' was next in line hence he has missed that as well.
Apologies for late response, as i simply am lazy when it comes to typing. Once the item is received by the buyer, we will exchange feedback and will ask Mods to close the thread.
Thanks for watching!

? So that means manu was second in line and I was third in line? You sold it on 15th Nov, but I had clearly confirmed my interest with agreeing to pay full amount immediately on 14th Nov itself.:confused:

14th Nov 9.23pm
Just don't sell to anyone else, i want this badly. if 7k, then it'll be gr8, else im even ready to pay 7150

15th Nov 12.20pm
Sure, you are the 2nd person in line. I am giving the other Guy only a day to revert. If this does not happen then i will, message you the Bank Details and lets keep the price as per the thread itself i.e. Rs. 7150 Shipped with insurance.

Just curious, why u said I'm second in line if manu was second?

:)

Last edited:
? So that means manu was second in line and I was third in line? You sold it on 15th Nov, but I had clearly confirmed my interest with agreeing to pay full amount immediately on 14th Nov itself.:confused:

14th Nov 9.23pm

15th Nov 12.20pm

Just curious, why u said I'm second in line if manu was second?

:)
Manu would have come to picture only when the item was not sold by Saturday. As he stated "if the item is not sold by Saturday then I will buy it". So technically speaking you were second and Manu was third, or say 4th as I got another person interested in the item by Friday evening.
I hope this answers your doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back