Car & Bike Auto Expo 2010

Nikhil

Skilled
Auto Expo is happening in Delhi, at Pragati Maidan as usual.

How many of you guys plan to visit this time? Lots of exciting stuff as usual. The only damp squib was 2006 Auto Expo I think.

If you guys plan to go, when exactly do you plan to go?

My suggestion: Get a business visitor pass by hook or crook. The organisers usually have some registration form to fill out on the website through which you can get a business visitor pass.

Going during the weekends is miserable. I for one plan to be done with the Auto Expo by 9th of Jan. I'll be there for a couple of days in the middle of the week. I'm thinking of going on 5th Jan which is a media day. Empty Auto Expo grounds means fun and true enjoyment :D

Media day may not be possible for most people though, but please try to avoid the weekend rush. I've been there during 2008 and it's no fun at all.

hey im from mumbai and im planning to visit the auto expo.....

delhi ppl please can you suggest some good hotels to stay around pragati grounds during that period.

Had grand plans to go this time around but unfortunately I am unlucky for the the third time :(
Can make it due to work related commitments. Argh !

auto expo happens only in delhi...

there are few shows organized by autocar and times but not worth time and money....

delhi auto expo is the the largest one india.....

If any one of u planning to go on 11th january just tell me I can arrange entry for 2 ppl for free during buisness hours
(Business Visitors:1000hrs-1500hrs)

I am planning to go tomorrow (8 January, Friday )....

Can anybody tell me for what time are business hours valid ? Is it 10AM to 3PM ?

Back