Availability of Commercial Pressure Fryer in India or Low Pressure Chicken Bucket

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
I'm interested in buying a 15L+ commercial Pressure fryer or even chicken bucket (low pressure fryer) to try to replicate KFC. I have not tried to cook in normal cooker as it could be dangerous (pressure is very high in there) So looking to get a commercial fryer or Chicken bucket (search on ebay.com for examples)

Tried cooking on normal deep fryer but its not juicy at all. and to keep the juicy nature if we cook for short time then the crust won't be crispy.

You might argue that isn't it simple to go to local fried chicken restaurant and have chicken there but it won't fulfil my desire to have KFC anytime, also they are very expensive. even though the initial cost of pressure fryer is high.. but it will have peace of mind that it will be for lifetime.

I am in no position to judge but having a lot of fried chicken won't be good for your health bro.
Instead I would advise to try Tandoori Chicken. It can be easily made at home. I even used to make it with just a fork and a normal gas stove. Not the same as proper Tandoori Chicken but still tasted good because of the marination.

I'm interested in buying a 15L+ commercial Pressure fryer or even chicken bucket (low pressure fryer) to try to replicate KFC. I have not tried to cook in normal cooker as it could be dangerous (pressure is very high in there) So looking to get a commercial fryer or Chicken bucket (search on ebay.com for examples)

Tried cooking on normal deep fryer but its not juicy at all. and to keep the juicy nature if we cook for short time then the crust won't be crispy.

You might argue that isn't it simple to go to local fried chicken restaurant and have chicken there but it won't fulfil my desire to have KFC anytime, also they are very expensive. even though the initial cost of pressure fryer is high.. but it will have peace of mind that it will be for lifetime.

Ummm 15L commercial fryer? You do realize the amount of oil you'll require to fry the chicken. It works out for places like KFC and MCD since they fry 1000s of pieces in a day. What are u going to do? Fry 5-10 pieces and then let the oil go to waste?

sorry for hijacking but, where do we get those bbq thing that they show in movies. the kind that you put in your lawn and bbq stuff.:hungry:
http://www.weberindia.com/

@max_demon Unless you are opening a restaurant, a commercial fryer isn't the best choice you're looking for. You can try this KFC recipe. I got good results with it, and my mother helped me along. It wasn't exactly KFC, but close enough, I tasted even better for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use my samsung convection microwave or my gas oven for all my tandoori & bbq jobs. So the oil is bare minimum (just drizzle with Olive oil).

I avoid deep frying (or super heated deep frying of rapidly thawed meats), for the simple reason that I hate to waste oil. Even if we try to re-use it, well for how long before it gets rancid or uggghh.

I know at the end it hardly tastes like what you get in a hotel - extra juicy & tender. But then, I also do not add any artificial additives - meat tenderisers; seasonings etc. Instead, when possible I use raw papaya slices.

As long as it's tasty (there are thousands of recipes which I never bother), as I love creating my own. And if others find it tasty or great - then I do not need KFC or MCD styled bland chicken.

There's also something chicken bucket. like these
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WEAR-EVER-6...all_Kitchen_Appliances_US&hash=item1c3254c295
does any company in India makes it?

I know I don't always eat fried chicken. but when I do it should be best possible one.
themostinterestingmaninw.jpg

And I do like many more stuffs other than fried chicken. more delicious than that.
commercial fryer even 16L one makes 2-3 pieces max at one time. and the oil isn't wasted, can be re-utilized for other purpose at least for a couple of days.

was hoping to find something like this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-1...7?pt=BI_Commercial_Fryers&hash=item257c4694df

@Max- Go to Cluckers @ VCA stadium, ask them what they use exactly, or just watch them make it in front of you. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1367596699][/DOUBLEPOST]BTB im a fried chicken fan too.

Back