Avermedia AverTV Box Genie 1 TV Tuner box (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6pack

ex-Mod
* Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:

Avermedia AverTV Box Genie 1 TV Tuner box (M075)

* Time of Purchase: Mar 24, 2011

* Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 2 years warranty

* Reason for Sale: Desk too much cluttered. Buying Avertv internal tv capture card.

* Purchase Invoice Available: Yes.

* Product Condition: Brand New.

* Product Location: Mumbai, India.

* Preferred Courier: DTDC, Professional.

* Shipping Charges: Free till Apr 20, 2011. Rs 50 after Apr 20,2011.

* Payment Options: Bank Transfer, cash deposit in icici / axis.

* Brought for : Rs 1550.

* Expected Price: Rs 1450 shipped (only till 20 Apr 2011)

Brought from ITwares just 2 weeks before.

Supports 1080i input and upto 1680x1050 output through component cable.

All accessories available with box. Only the s-video component cable was used. Rest all in brand new condition. Original bill will be included in box.

box1001.jpg

box1002.jpg

box1003.jpg

box1004.jpg

Images of tv are of TataSky HD on 1680x1050 native resolution Viewsonic monitor.

Hoping for quick sale. ;)

Why didnt you sell this two days ago when i bought it new from theITwares :( .... Me got this for the exact opposite reason as you, migrating from internal to external. Sad thing is yet to get my Genie.

^ Sorry, I cant see the future. I would have put it up for sale three days ago, if i knew you were interested :D

Btw, any reason why are you migrating from internal to external?

6pack said:
^ Sorry, I cant see the future. I would have put it up for sale three days ago, if i knew you were interested :D

Btw, any reason why are you migrating from internal to external?
Just jokin man :D.

Not enough spacing between PCI-e and PCI slots, one of them blocked by video card, wanted to to free up the other hence switching to external tuner. Also the Genie doesnt need the PC to be on, another reason for me to get it.

^ i don't know about that. Using it with a stb, so you can only see on a video channel like on normal tv.

@others who expressed interest,

Sorry guys - the product is not on sale any more! Too lazy to get an internal one now (or later) so i'll be sticking with this.

Mods please lock the thread.

sorry dude, not interested in selling it. its got some defect now. the remote does not work or the infrared receptor in the unit does not work. not sure. plus i'm using it to watch tv everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back