FS: Consoles Avermedia Game Capture HD - Records Tata Sky,dth,xbox 360 and Ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.

techspark

Disciple
This device works without pc - it captures directly on pen drive or external hard disk - you can also install 2.5" internal hard drive in it. It records upto 1080p. It comes with universal component cable that works with wii, ps3 and xbox 360 and thus u can record easily from any of this device. Can record from 480p to 1080p.

Also records from tata sky or other dth - i hv tested with tata sky SD and HD+ boxes and it works fine. It does not work with reliance SD box as relaince sd box has copyright protection but works with relaince hd dvr. The set top box should have component(rgb) output for u to be able to record. If you live in mumbai u can test it with your stb before buying.

You can also transfer old dth recordings from your dvr to computer by recording them with this device. Pls see youtube for recording samples. The quality is excellent.

I got this as replacement unit - i had a small issue with the old unit and the service center gave me a brand new box packed unit. I opened it up to test it if its working and also to test whether it records from tata sky. The unit is in perfect 10/10 condition as i just used it for testing and then i have put it back.

Link to specs :http://www.avermedia...ail.aspx?Id=556

• Expected Price:Rs 8300/- (negotiable) (I got it for Rs 9800/- a month back - available for Rs 10300/- on flipkart)
    Or trade with new/used galaxy grand or note ii (will pay cash for the remaining price)
  • Time of Purchase:19 January 2013
  • Company official warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period:Yes | 22 Months
  • Reason for Sale: Need of cash
  • Purchase Invoice Available:YES
  • Product Condition:10/10 - used it for around 4-5 hours maximum.
  • Accessories Included:Original box, manuals, ac power adapter, ps3/xbox/wii cable that comes with it, universal rca (red,green,blue) cable, audio cable (red,white) and remote
  • Product Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra
  • Preferred Courier: Buyers Choice
  • Shipping Charges:As per actual
  • Payment Options:Cash, Bank transfer
P1000108.JPGP1000110.JPGP1000112.JPGP1000115.JPGP1000116.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back