AVITA LIBER Laptops

rspn.paul

Recruit
#avita # laptop # service # service centre # Avita liber v # alco electronics #china # covid #cruise #jobless # jobhunt #cheaplaptop #newlaptop

Avita laptop is scamming Indian customers by promoting laptops with good configuration for a compactive price, however the components used are very cheap and not durable.

The 2nd scam starts when they advertise that they are providing 2 years of warranty. When you buy the laptop on 6th august 2021 and by 10th of september the problem starts, first it types 99999999999999999999999999999 every time i open any web page, word any document , so coding is out of question later a few keys stopped working.

Now comes the 3rd scammining , when y9ou have a problem what do you do ? We call customer service, yes I did the same on 15th of september

What is the process they get the details of the problem and provide a timeline to resolve the issue? bjut no. in avita they tell you that the service engineer will call and discuss the issue, later another person from the service center calls and once again get the details of the problem on the 18th of september " after 3 days" and what they tell you they are going to order a keyboard from Taiwan `` why they don't have stock" and they don't know how long will it take to get the replacement but once they get it they will call & get it fixed, now as a good customer what do you do wait.

Howlong can you wait 10 days , 15days. yes i waited for 10 day and since i did not get a call back or status update i called back " wow what a surprise! The customer services executive informs you that the ordered part has arrived and is currently with the service engineer who will shortly visit you to fix the laptop. now you wait for 2 more day no one calls so you call back they inform you they they will escalate the issue, another 2 days go by still no update, again you call back, again you get the same response " will will expedite & escalate this issue" another 2 days go by,, now you loose you patience and call the customer service to give your peace of your mind, then the agent calmly tells you this is common any you have to wait till the service guy comes to fix the issue, he also gives you the contact number for the service engineers manager & the service station number " both where incorrect" . I tried to call back and the agents started to drop my calls " did not answer my call & complained of the issue and discussented my call . I had to call 20 times before someone could give me the right number.

Now comes the service center drama.. you call the manager tkining he will help you, he gives the standard answer i will check and get back , he does not. you call the service center they also give you the same standard answer "i will call you back in some time " what you do wait

you don't get a call back , so you follow up. the manager tells you today you will get a call back from his team, you get a call back... yo9u will be shocked to hear the beautiful story they told

Sir, we ordered the part & it was delivered, however, we kept the keyboard for testing for a few days and observed that the keyboard it folty hence we have reordered , we don't know how long it will take to come... now will you lose your cool ? or will you keep quiet ?

Being an IT graduate & having 15+ years of years of experience in the IT service industry will you not question why the Keyboard was kept for testing for a few days ? the answer i got will shock you all , (A)the keyboard was in stock for a long time in our warehouse hence we tested it,

Then what happened to the one you ordered ? (A) we did not order it, since we had it in the warehouse . Why was I not informed? Why was I told that the ordered keyboard was received from Taiwan? "answer received '' we are not sure why the customer services give you wrong information we have ordered the part on 29TH

Now who is right and how is not? What a beautiful customer service and support.
Now you have lost your money and your time in this crisis time and the company and it employees are taking the customers for granted. Please stop buying Avita laptop

Its unfortunate that you've had to go through all this, but I think this "We have ordered the parts and it will take 2-3 weeks to be resolved" is something that a lot of these service centers do.
I had the same experience with a Zotac GPU in the past, and my brother is currently facing this issue with a 6 month old MSI laptop which has developed a motherboard issue. The laptop is with
the service center for 3 weeks now - they gave the same excuses that they had to order the part from Bangalore, it came and wasn't working so they have reordered it.

I bought an Avita Liber laptop last year during the Diwali sale at a great price though and thankfully its working fine so far (apart from an annoying issue where the battery level shows 0% for a few seconds after it being fully charged. I did contact Avita service regarding this, and the engineer showed up in a couple of days, diagnosed it as a mainboard issue and said he would need to take the laptop
to the service center to change it. Since it wasnt affecting me, I decided to keep it as it is. Hope your issue gets sorted out soon though! Keep following up and dont give up :)

Back