Awesome FPSs,3PSs,RPGs,RTS to play.

Hey guys Im soon buying a new pc so can you guys suggest a few awesome first person and 3rd person shooters, role playing games and real time strategy games. I really dont enjoy sports all that much but still if there are any awesome sports/racing games do tell me!

Thanks.

Also include adventure.

If you can share your PC config we can suggest some good games based on that. And also what kind of games you have already played. Just "Awesome FPS and RPGs" cover a lot of games
<

Hahaha Okay.

Ill be getting an Intel i3 2100 with a hd5770 , 4gbx2 ddr3 and a dell in2030m monitor @ 1600x900.

And I love games like COD, Battlefield, Maxpayne, Age of empires, Sniper Ghost etc. Dont really enjoy horror games. I would also like to play games like the elder scrolls skyrim...

Well get these, for a start --

The Witcher 2 and Bastion. Skyrim if you want to spend the next ~1 -- 2 months closeted in your home.

BulletStorm, Dead Space, BattleField Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3. If you want to explore a new genre in shooters look at S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, METRO 2033 and Dead Space series.

World in Conflict and Company of Heroes are good RTSes, also look into Dawn of War II for a more fast paced experience with Co-op play mode thrown in.

Later you can see what genre interests you the most and concentrate on that genre. Hope this helps, Sire and happy gaming.

Back