Awesome Game Soundtracks

Yup, GTA: San Andreas tracks are excellent too..

Some of my favs:-

Brand Nubian

Rebel Without A Pause

Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg

Vice City has excellent soundtracks too. GTA IV was a big disappointment in this area for me.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

RD274 said:
Intro theme yes but it played in a specific map too ...
Don't remember then. :ashamed:

Game: Crysis 2

SoundTrack: Insertion by Hans Zimmer

/suit voice on = Maximum Epicness... You hear any epic soundtrack? Well, then it must be by Hans Zimmer. Period.

Yup. Done with the game. 2 more soundtracks that I loved. Kinda addicted to the whole OST infact.

Crysis 2 Menu Theme

Crysis 2 Blood theme

Some from Crysis: Warhead:-

Main Menu Theme

Hovercraft Pursuit Theme

:hap2::eek:hyeah::chair::chair::chair:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

tifosi said:
Can't believe people forgot about this.

IMHO, the best :p
remember... Cake is a lie...

The game that got me to start liking music in games was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. Amazing stuff. Infact, my favorite soundtrack is the soundtrack of all THPS games. Then there's NFS Underground 1 (******* loved the music), MTX Mototrax, Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX, XGames Pro Boarder and so on. And there's nothing like running away from the Dhaka with the instrumental of "I stand alone" playing in the background.

My friend's band and I are playing a song you might have heard in NFS UG by Rancid called "Out of control" on the 23rd. If you live in Mumbai, you should come and check it out. My band plays after.

Portal 2 - Menu Theme

Portal 2 - Menu Theme

Portal 2 - Science Can Be Fun

The main menu soundtracks are top notch. Sends chills down my spine. :p Overall loved the game and its OST.

Back