Awesome offer from Paypal, get $1 to use a facebook app!

mayanks_098

Disciple
If you have a Paypal account, you can earn $1 by using just a facebook app.

Its 100% genuine and safe as the offer is from Paypal itself.

All you have to do is:

1. Go to http://apps.facebook.com/paypalwishlist/

2. Login to your facebook a/c if you are already not logged in.

3. On the left, click the link below to the 'submit your email address' in the upper left side of the page to add your verified Paypal account.

Your Paypal a/c should be "verified", this is importat. If you dont have one, make a verified a/c using a CC or VCC

4. Create your wishlist and share it with your friends! who knows they might buy some stuff for you this festive season! :)

mayanks_098 said:
Your Paypal a/c should be "verified", this is importat. If you dont have one, make a verified a/c using a CC or VCC

Are you sure that the Paypal accounts of the member registering under you should be verified? Where is it mentioned?

Facebook has started a new promotional offer, i.e. for Promoting their wishlist they are paying Facebook users a minimum of $1 to a max of $100 just by creating a Wishlist and sharing it on their Facebook Application.

All you need to do is :

1. Login with your Facebook account

2. Add the PayPal Wishlist Application to your FB account

3. Enter your Paypal email address in the application page or create new account if you don’t have paypal account

4. Then just create your wishlist and share it to all your facebook friend

Paypal will pay you $1 for adding the WishList Application, They will pay you an additional $1 USD for each friend who creates his PayPal WishList from your invitation

This offer is valid uptil Dec 31st.

This offer is valid only for people from the following countries :

India, Thailand, Malaysia, Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia or Singapore

Please note you'll won't get the $1 immediately. It remains and gets collected till Dec 31st and they've mentioned in the terms and conditions.

Normal Link: http://apps.facebook.com/paypalwishlist/

My Referral Link: http://apps.facebook.com/paypalwishlist/?ppref=743031201&ref=mf

(Please use my referral link if you don't mind ;) )

Promo started almost a week ago.

3d5d23d89d.png

log 1 = 0 said:
Does someone from facebook have to click on it for us to recieve money ?

@amol : used ur Ref link..

No, no one has to click on your link. You just need to signup to earn your first $1 and then pass on the link to your friends. For every friend who sign ups using your link you get $1.

If they have a paypal account then all they need to do is, add the paypal application to their facebook profile and enter their paypal address. If they don't then can sign up for it after adding the account as well :)

And thanks a ton for using my link mate :) Will rep you

saqib_khan said:
Does our paypal a/c needs to be verified ?

Nope. You can use unverified account too. Doesn't matter :)

This is really nice stuff. I posted the referral link on my twitter page a few hours ago and am already up to 11. Too bad most of my twitter followers are located in Europe and the US.

Back