Baap of all 'Group Orders'.

That's probably the same size and weight of my water cooling shipment from Sidewinder a few months ago ;) And I see someone has decided to go water :p

Heres a list of the Stuff ordered ;)..

list.PNG

@RiO, Those WC'ing things are mine :p. Not Karans :p.

I think one more GO is going to start soon :p. If you want anything PM me/Karan.

Ya that box was frigging huge...chaos still has that box....2 WC kits with extra pumps....lot of fans , lot of pipes as well :rofl:

Who ordered the Thermalright HR-03 PLUS HS for the 8800 cards ? I am using this and can give suggestions in installing it as I have tried many ways of setting this up.

Baap order Rocks :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: Nice & heavy :bleh: Congo Guys,Sidewinder is getting richer due to bulk indian shipment orders :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

how much did u guyz pay for customs?? I paid freakin 800 bux for a ordered valued at 50$(original value is 99$ lol) and worst of it it was stuck in customs for 15 days and those morons were asking me import/export code :|

Saiyan said:
how much did u guyz pay for customs?? I paid freakin 800 bux for a ordered valued at 50$(original value is 99$ lol) and worst of it it was stuck in customs for 15 days and those morons were asking me import/export code :|

Yea... the customs was there at expected. 22% on declared value. We were prepared for it.

yes, i also got charged a Rs 830/- customs for a $30 package... stupidity of DHL i would say.

Back