Back 4 Good!!

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
Hi All!!:eek:hyeah: :clap:
wot's happenin at TE??:)
Been away for too long and i regret it sorely!!:mad:
surgery was a miracle:eek:hyeah: but need to be careful for a few months plus quite a few restrictions on movement and posture:mad: !!
iI am on my side on the bed... so you can imagine that its not very easy to type!!!:(
Need new furniture now to make myself up and about... got a new bed already... waiting for table and chair to set up my PC:) !!
Also having probs with my broadband subscription!!:no:
A lot seems to hav changed here (in my extremely brief survey) and one of the good things is that my dear friend 'SUPER" Saiyan is a MOD!!:clap:
Been in touch with XT and Quady via phone!!:)
And missed all the meets after the one i had been to!!:mad: :mad:
will be back ASAP!!

Take care!!:D

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON TO YOU ALL!!:hap2:

welcome back roadie ....:clap:
glad to see you are recovering in the fast lane.:cool2:

we were (trying to atleast) holding ship (Harley-Davidson) until ur safe and sane return ......;)

Thank you very very much Dr. Deejay, dipdude and Sir Rave!!:)
And thank you Sir Switch!! seems like you kinda home in on me whenever i need help or some morale boosting!! Thanks a lot pal!!:)
And thank you to all at TE, i have no words to mention how possesive i hav become of TE!! That too in the few moments i spent online with you people!!
In fact i almost had a fight with a close pal (who is not very keen on moving his ass when he needs info and turns to me for help) who tred to question the authencity of the views and experiences posted by my Family!!:)
And i have grown extremely fond of Everyone i met at the 2nd mumbai meet!!
And i missed 3 more meets after that!!:mad:
Please pardon my inability to be Hyperactive for a few months at all events but i promise to make up for it later!!
Thank you once again!!

:welcome: Back BikEy:clap: :hap2: :) :thumb: , have a speedy recovery and becareful during the recovery time. Take a Senzu Beans(assuming that you have seen Dragonball Z :goku: ;) ;) ) you'll recover in no time:eek:hyeah: . Anyway take care man.

Yeah i have been made a TE gallery Mod and i am very much proud to be a TE staff:eek:hyeah: , also Enigmatrix, Rahul and Icefusion as Gallery Mods, didpdue and Ein as TE official Newsposters and Deathdart as gfx Designer:clap:

Welcome back man! Glad to hear the surgery was a miracle! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery as well! :hap2:

Hope to see you posting more often here !

Seasons greetings to you (and your bikes hehe) ! :D

Back