Back from a Vacation!

Hi Guys,

I ahd an amazing vacation, if you guys are planing to go somewhere for a vacation you should check out Hampi. There is a lot of Indian History there to look at, Imagine pillars of stone that make music!

Check out the video on my blog at!

The World as We Know It: Hampi, Humping Our Minds

Anybody has any questions etc let me know, also you will get to see the pictures take by our new S3IS :eek:hyeah:

Cheers!

thankz bottle n superczar, i try my best not to smoke cigarettes, i usually smoke maximum 2 a week. They dont really do anything much! :D

I smoke a lot of other things though :eek:hyeah:

Excellent read that but I must say the old drunk man incident was scary for even me, sitting here and reading..
And those pics are just mindblowing!! :hap2:

lol that old drunk man incident happend to my gf, lol i was geetin fried cause she was gettin so scared and hiding behind me haha :D

did u guys see the video of the guy playing the pillar, if any of you want to go for a vacation Hampi is magical!

Really nice stuff! pics are downright amazing!...and very well described as well...the sunset looked amazing !

@ Udit

DOH!!!!

thanks blade & shrey :) im glad u guys like that but, seeing a sunset like that gets you blown apart. It really looks better in reality than in the pictures so im still convincing you guys to visit hampi :D

lol dude the sadhu post my memory card got full of the camera when i was going to take his pic,,,,, and then i had to del some pics to take his pic and all the time he was sitting like that....the way he spoke there did not seem anything holy about him....

lol, Hampi is hardly a good vacation spot.

I go there almost weekly when I am at the JSW plant.
The drive is a pain in the ass, literally the worst roads in India with iron oxide laden sand being thrust in your face.
To give you an idea of how bad the roads are - the distance between the plant and Hampi is barely 40km. and takes TWO hours to cover.

Basically the entire sector outside of Vidyanagar township is pure hell.
The only good place outside of the township is Banana Grove :D

excellent writeup and amazing pics friedclyde.

why do not you add some how to reach there to Hampi, would be usefull if needed sometimes.

wah thak you guys, i am feeling rather flattered now. so i want only criticism like med pals to help us get better information :)

Mepal thank you I will do that......

@ Saumil Singh if you do not see beauty in a place like hampi, i think a place like bombay should do u good.
If you can complain about travel over there, i wonder how you would like the travel over here in mumbai. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side...

saumilsingh said:
lol, Hampi is hardly a good vacation spot.

I go there almost weekly when I am at the JSW plant.
The drive is a pain in the ass, literally the worst roads in India with iron oxide laden sand being thrust in your face.
To give you an idea of how bad the roads are - the distance between the plant and Hampi is barely 40km. and takes TWO hours to cover.

Basically the entire sector outside of Vidyanagar township is pure hell.
The only good place outside of the township is Banana Grove :D
Saumil like someone once said
"Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and
enjoy the journey." ;)

Back