Backstreet Boys Are Gonna Be Back

TheBroker

Skilled
The Backstreet Boys are insisting they were "Never Gone" as they launch their comeback album.

Nick Carter, AJ McLean, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough and Kevin Richardson have been away from the pop music scene for five years and have been pursuing solo projects, having kids or, as in the case of AJ, working on staying sober.

And now they're relaunching their careers with a new album, Never Gone.

But with three of the group over the age of 30, can the group which has sold over 71 million records worldwide really call themselves a boy band anymore?

Howie Dorough insisted: "We never considered ourselves to be a boy band. We got that title pushed upon us.

"We have always considered ourselves to be a vocal harmony group."

Never Gone will be released on June 13.

Source

Thanx for the info d00d. When thier first album came out i was a huge fan of BSB .But now i feel thier albums r crap except for 2-3 songs.
I am really excited to see how this album turns out ( My guess Utter Flop :p :p )

OK pretty strong words being used here. Well what if I dont like a member here and start abusing him.

I for one dont very much like Backstreet Boys but I still love 'Incomplete', 'Drowning' and 'More Than That'.

They are artists with a huge following and certainly deserve better from you all. It is quite possible tat you guys are now 'mature' and prefer mature headbanging stuff now but that does not give you the rightto disrespect someone else' choice.
Dont you think it is a matter of personal choice.
You can pull each others legs like people have been doing in the F1 thread, thats acceptable, but this stuff.....

I really hate them....yuck......and guys they are not BANDS, as i doubt they, that is anyone of them know anything about and instruments except singing and i guess guitar.....Yuck and they also write their songs from someone else.......

in the same category i think MLTR, is a Good one atleast they write their own music and sing it on their own.

anyway, i am a Rock fan and sadly the golden age of the ROCK are gone.

The only kind of music I ever liked is metal and nothing else matters :bleh:

Dont take it the wrong way, its just that Eye Hate Pop :tongue:

Back