backup xbox 360 games

Hi guys,I bought Xbox 360(premodded) today from hackboy89...and I got few original games from another person...but one of the discs is bit stratched but working fine for now...may i know how can i make backup of my games??

Also is it possible to burn Iso images of games and make them work on my xbox??

M total noob when it comes to xbox fundas..so u need to b bit precise on what kind of dvds i should use and at what speed i should burn..(I heard from someone that i should burn it at 2x speed on DVD+R DL only)..also what changes should i make to original disc...n which s/w to use to burn...i prefer clonecd/poweriso/alcohol 120%

PS:Mods delete this thread if its not legal to discuss this topic...and I dont have xbox360 hdd as of now so wont b able to install ....

hey bro u need to first download the iso from net and then use a dual layer dvd or dvd+r, i think.. there are other things too.. like layer break, etc.. well google is your best friend.. but i would advise u that instead of writing yourself u just go to the grey market and buy the games, very easy and without any trouble..

PS: not confirmed

^^ Best of my knowledge the "Less than original games" in the Grey market are NTSC ones only. Only a few games are region unlocked and even lesser PAL titles. ISO's are the best option. Do correct me if I am wrong.

if you wanna back up your original disc then u'll either need a kreon drive to make a iso of it on ur comp or u'll need to use ur 360 drive(modded) to use it..go to xbox360iso..u'll get loads of tuts there..

n about burning the iso file,u'll need dual layer dvds (verbatims are best,mosar baer are error prone) and need to burn at 2x..also u'll need to set layerbreak settings to something ( i dont rem)..u'll find all this info on xbox360iso

thanx for the info...i'll certainly check the site...just 1 more questn...how to find whether iso from net have necessary layer breaks n other stuffs??

rohan30186 said:
thanx for the info...i'll certainly check the site...just 1 more questn...how to find whether iso from net have necessary layer breaks n other stuffs??

If the rar'd archive has a .dvd file then Imgburn automatically sets it by looking into the same , if it not has to be manually set to 1913760 sectors.

^^i saw that in a video on xbox360isos...how to set Layer breaker n all but he mentioned to open .dvd file and set in manually ...does the value of layer breaker remain same across all dvds??

Another quey...Is there any way to play ntsc games on PAL console...my frnd has 2 NTSC games n he is giving those to me...both games r original one...Is it possible to play on my PAL console?? Or some way to crack/hack it(without opening xbox)??

ya , all the 360s' isos require the same value of layerbreak to burn them...nearly everytime the .dvd file has the proper layer break which is same for all xbox games..

no theres no way to do that w/o opening your xbox

umarthechamp said:
xbox360iso.com

Thanx...but looking for torrent site...my rapidshare account expired on 14th march...

dragon_unleashed said:
register at bitsoup.org and there you will get all xbox 360 games you want... and yes its private tracker torrent site but registration is free...

Do i need an invite??

Also which games can i play on firmware 1.5??Is it possible to play all latest ones??

dude take megaupload links from xbox360iso.com, n use a software called jdownloader which allows u to stop the download and continue it later just like a premium acc so this is much better than torrent as u will get max speed always!!

u will be able to play all games on 1.5..for that u'll either have to change the wave of the game from 4,5,6 to wave 3 or lower and then burn the game or use an activation iso disce before playing any game with wave 4 or higher

^^Please help me out on both steps...i have downloaded activate .iso ...help me on that...plus can guide me on 1st solution as well if possible...

Back