Bag ItToday and forget it forever

sg3707

Adept
Hi Folks,

My interaction with bagittoday.com happened some 2 months ago when there was a Reebok T-shirt offer. This website being associated with times of India group, I thought they may be reliable. But I was wrong.
They have a special registration procedure where you need to give your details first and they will send the invite later. This system seems to be just for creating hype because within minutes of filling my details I got the invite.

On 16-06-2011 I have ordered that T-shirt for 99 bucks using the 500 off coupon and till now they haven’t shipped my item. I have mailed them several times but they keep on giving me copy paste answers. No stock..delay….etc..etc…They have neither refunded the amount I paid nor sent the shipment nor gave any voucher.

Beware of this site.
I request all of you to buy the products from genuine websites for a few bucks more instead of risking with new websites and following up every week till you get product.

Well I've ordered from the site couple of times and received the product once. First time I did follow up for 4-5 days and then gave up and second time i didn't do any follow up they them selve delivered after 8-10 days I think.

Both times I ordered by COD, that was the precaution I took as the net is full of bad reviews about this site. No one complained about the product but non-delivery and late delivery was big issue. So I just ordered by COD and forgot :)

BagitToday will send 2-3 spam mails daily, suggesting that they are selling the product for Rs.1, and once you open the offer you will either see that the shipping charges are 600 to 700. Thankfull I was able to avoid them. From sg3707 experience I think we should learn to avoid this site .

i ordered couple of bags and books from this shitty site...they delivered in 10-15days but their cc people were torturing me to buy some diamonds :O

they spam my inbox every day...

They are not trustworthy. I ordered a tracksuit and they came to deliver me after 2 months from the date I ordered, I did not accept it because I needed it 1 month back. Luckily I ordered it using COD so I dint have to worry about the deal. I suggest you people stay away from Bag it today.

Today I got a mail from them stating that I have won a watch of MRP 3k. There was a link to claim the prize. When I entered my contact details and proceeded to claim the watch, I saw shipping charge was 700 Bucks.

:X:X

What a pathetic website.

People thinking that associating with famous groups like times etc should be aware such mediums are knowingly used to fool people.Even channels like star ,sony discovery at night 11-12 promote telebrand shit does it mean being from reputed channels their product to be great.

This is one crappy site, spams your inbox like anything!

Their so called offers are useless, every time you "won" this, that, etc. & once you open after being lured, they ask for huge shipping charges.

Now I've set them "spam" filter & don't open their mails.

Once they got after me for some holidays package, lucky I did not fall into the trap.

sg3707 said:
Hi Folks,

My interaction with bagittoday.com happened some 2 months ago when there was a Reebok T-shirt offer. This website being associated with times of India group, I thought they may be reliable. But I was wrong.

They have a special registration procedure where you need to give your details first and they will send the invite later. This system seems to be just for creating hype because within minutes of filling my details I got the invite.

On 16-06-2011 I have ordered that T-shirt for 99 bucks using the 500 off coupon and till now they haven’t shipped my item. I have mailed them several times but they keep on giving me copy paste answers. No stock..delay….etc..etc…They have neither refunded the amount I paid nor sent the shipment nor gave any voucher.

Beware of this site.

I request all of you to buy the products from genuine websites for a few bucks more instead of risking with new websites and following up every week till you get product.

Its association with Times of India, would itself have been a turn off for me.

I had marked them as spam as soon as the count of "You have been selected to get a watch worth Rs. 7000 free" reached two. They are worse than those Nigerians SMS'es that suggest you send them a Lakh Rupees to CLAIM the 7,000,000,000 Pounds!

I just hope that Google put them in the default spam list soon. :)

raksrules said:
^^That must be a reebok watch which is sold for under 300 rupees on ebay.

That reebok watch + free card reader was selling for 140 rs on ebay and I heard people buying the same watch for 80-90rs on road also.

even though i don't have an account with them they sent me two sms's of that Rs3000 watch. wish there was a spam sms folder option in mobiles too. too many spam sms's coming nowdays on vodafone network.

Back