Audio Balanced IEMs for under 2k

I'm looking for a decent upgrade on my Samsung generic IEMs that came with my old S3. I listen to a wide variety of music so I'm looking for something balanced, but great performance with Metal would be an added bonus.

After a little research it seems E30s would be decent headphones around this point, am I right? I actually had E30s a few years back, but unfortunately broke them after using them for a week. Wouldn't mind getting them again if they're worth it, although everywhere I look they're for 2.3k or so, and I really want to stick to below 2k.

Any suggestions?

Ah I'd rather not deal with customs and all. Plus last time I checked (which was a year ago), MP4Nation free delivery took quite a while (upward of 1 month). Is that still true?

Any other suggestions which can be bought locally for under 2k?[DOUBLEPOST=1395987253][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay check this out guys:
http://www.mp4nation.net/brainwavz-earphones/brainwavz-m5-iem-earphone-black

This one has free fedex 2 day shipping! How is the M5 as compared to the Delta?

Last edited:
Most items have free Fedex 2 day shipping, but chances of customs being charged is around 60-80% with FedEx. Lesser by normal post.

Delta is a budget Iem, best in the 20-22$ range. M5 isn't..

You mean M5 isn't the best or M5 is above the range you mentioned? In any case, M5 is better than the Delta right?
M5 seems to be the cheapest Brainwavz there which has free 2 day shipping. How long does the regular shipping take? And how much duty can I expect either way?

Also, any other suggestions anyone? I'd really prefer to buy locally.

^Duty will be a minimum of 700-750,as 350 is the fedex clearing fee,rest is customs.

Or if you are lucky,then no customs.Also just because its the cheapest brainwavz iem and costlier than delta ,doesnt mean its better....look for reviews of delta and m5 and make your decision !

Back