Bangalore Grey Market?

Just been to the grey market( National market & Sukh Sagar Mall) its been 3 years i have been there,did a bit of shopping and came damages 1K .The place is still the same from the past 10 years.I used to do most of my shopping there.I know a few sellers from past 10 years.

Metalspree said:
Just been to the grey market( National market & Sukh Sagar Mall) its been 3 years i have been there,did a bit of shopping and came damages 1K .The place is still the same from the past 10 years.I used to do most of my shopping there.I know a few sellers from past 10 years.

out of curiosity whats was the damage of 1k for:p

As pointed out by blp_p there are no service men servicable parts inside an lcd or high end electronics stuff. If you are sure what you are gonna buy certainly there wont be any hiccup. However, spurious goods such as rain damaged electronic goods during transit and non working items made to work just right and pushed to the unknown customers. So a reliable grey market seller who gives some decent warranty is much better.

Sorry to open a very old thread. Do you guys happened to know any camcorder repair ship in national market? Any references will be of great help. I have Hi8 Camcorder with 20 tapes and needs to convert before they die :)

Thanks
Sun

Back