Budget 0-20k Basic PC for my 10 years old Niece

neerajvohra

Disciple
  1. What is your budget?
    • 20K (By mistake I selected 21-30k budget, it should be > 20k) I can't edit or change it now.
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)

• NONE
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)

• None
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - AMD 270+ AM3 Athlon II (3.4ghz Dual core) - 3,400rs
    • Motherboard - Biostar 780 - 2,850rs
    • GPU - Not needed
    • PSU - Zebronics
    • Ram - 4GB DDR3 Simtronics/Kingston - 2250rs
    • HDD : WD 500GB Onsite warranty- 3600Rs
    • DVD Writer: Samsung 920Rs
    • KB+Mouse: Microsoft USB combo 800rs
    • Monitor: AOC 15.6" LED 4,175 (3 years warranty). Next option is Dell but its above 5300rs :-/
    • Cabinet: Zebronics - 1,100
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component

• Nope, will upgrade after 1-2 years atleast
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Delhi
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Browsing
    • Watching movies
    • Office work like MSword, excel
    • Only game my niece likes to play is GTA Vice city. I Hope this conf can right?
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No dislikes
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • GTA Vice City
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1366x768 or above
    2. Desktop - 1366x768 or above
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 7 64 bit
That's the configuration I have selected, please add your inputs if you need me to change/add any other component. I have check the intel cpu+board setup, but it was increasing budget above 20k like i3 proc 7650rs). This PC will only be used for basic stuff which a kid can do. Thanks in advance for your help.

Purchased all the components today, bang on with my budget. 19.1k including taxes, assembled the PC at home and installed Win7 Pro just now which I got with MSDN. Saved money on Win7 license. Hope my niece likes her gift. Night well spend I guess.

Mods can close this thread now. Thanks.

Back